Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Incel, mgtow, faceandlms, redpill, alt right youtube internet livechats are as boring as they are cope.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
The average live stream on YouTube is 2-4 hours long.

That's almost a quarter of your day wasted.

As someone once said, MGTOW is about going your own way and not needing a woman in your life...............by talking about them 24/7, 7 days per wek, 365 days per year.

As someone once said, MGTOW is about going your own way and not needing a woman in your life...............by talking about them 24/7, 7 days per wek, 365 days per year.
Every day foids do something new that's infuriating and must be discussed.

barely anyone on the right is alt right, you're getting bluepilled :bluepill:

Good thing I don't watch those

Not like I have anything better to do with my life, might go out and get a gf when I get bored of this site though :chad:

watching faceandlms streams is nice as a comfy neetmaxxer

Who the fuck watched livestreams

watching faceandlms streams is nice as a comfy neetmaxxer

Been watching livestreams since the days of "true forced loneliness".

There's only so much you can take with "women are 'all 'bout der looks".

Other than hypergamy, female friendly gyms and tinder they erm?...........new day same shit.
barely anyone on the right is alt right, you're getting bluepilled :bluepill:

Most alt righters are faggots and transfluid tranny fuckers. Correct.

Last edited:
Everything becomes boring as an incel.

I don't watch these livestreams. But anw such content gets repetitive easily. Still very much needed tbh as there are always new people who find out about these circles and want to know more.

Everything becomes boring as an incel.

I'm still waiting for the next survey on how many young men went without sex the last six months.

Of course things get repetitive, but community is important, that's why the powers that be are trying to stomp it out.

Also, there's no such thing as the "alt-right", it's a bullshit term to demonize anyone outside the globalist framework. Ever wonder why they're so interested in tying this "alt-right" boogeyman to incels, litterally the most hated men on the planet? Think hard.

The average live stream on YouTube is 2-4 hours long.

That's almost a quarter of your day wasted.

t. femcel?

True its broing in some moment or another

I don't watch that shit its retarded and WAY too long

Morning kumite, killstream, and warski live used to be entertaining then they fucked it up. These days watching livestreams from the black manosphere are more entertaining.

Imagine watching livestreams