Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel real life activity participation

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I was thinking maybe we can do some forum wide events irl, where we can all do some contests, fun activities, and other stuff to do something positive with our own lives instead of focus on rotting of loneliness all day here.

Maybe we can have a month where we do 100 pushups everyday throughtout the day, walk a certain distance everyday, read, or something like that. It could be a cool way we could do some activities irl rather than make the forum solely about just talking about depressing parts.

I know it’s not really incel related, but maybe it can be like doing community activities that actually make us do shit and have fun participating. Idk what do you guys think?

Sounds gay, Why would you do activities that have no purpose to you at all besides foid attention

i have no energy anymore man
Norwoodrage

would we go on a RAP(music)E spree ?

i have no energy anymore man
View attachment 459174
Loooool
forum wide events irl, where we can all do some contests, fun activities, and other stuff to do something positive with our own lives instead of focus on rotting of loneliness all day here.
Sounds good
I was thinking maybe we can do some forum wide events irl, where we can all do some contests, fun activities, and other stuff to do something positive with our own lives instead of focus on rotting of loneliness all day here.

Maybe we can have a month where we do 100 pushups everyday throughtout the day, walk a certain distance everyday, read, or something like that. It could be a cool way we could do some activities irl rather than make the forum solely about just talking about depressing parts.

I know it’s not really incel related, but maybe it can be like doing community activities that actually make us do shit and have fun participating. Idk what do you guys think?
We should do contests or events

not everyone here has the same interests and hobbies so this wouldn't work

Good idea, probably a better idea to meet in the bunker first to shave down the chances of infiltration :feelsthink:

i mean the probability of some ITfag infiltrating and doxxing members is viable, plus the whole point of incel forums is to stay anonymous so we can vent freely and not be tied to our irl personas. a lot of stormfrontcels are on here too so if ur a curry like me good luck lmfao

What do you think of the idea?

Loooool

Sounds good

We should do contests or events
:feelsokman:

not everyone here has the same interests and hobbies so this wouldn't work
True, but we can do different things every month or something.

i mean the probability of some ITfag infiltrating and doxxing members is viable, plus the whole point of incel forums is to stay anonymous so we can vent freely and not be tied to our irl personas. a lot of stormfrontcels are on here too so if ur a curry like me good luck lmfao
It will all be anonymous. We won’t give personal details at all here, it’s just doing activities for fun.

What do you think of the idea?

True, but we can do different things every month or something.

It will all be anonymous. We won’t give personal details at all here, it’s just doing activities for fun.
I think it’s a great idea, it makes my job easier and everything.

I'm too lethargic for any of that. :feelsjuice:

Maybe you might get some energy when you see others getting involved, and are all in a similar situation as you otherwise (rotting).
I barely have enough time to do any of that working and on my days off when I'm not wageslaving I barely have enough energy to leave my house, it's fucking over. :feelsjuice:

This would be good for youngcels, good friends who understand you are more worth than 1000 whores.

I barely have enough time to do any of that working and on my days off when I'm not wageslaving I barely have enough energy to leave my house, it's fucking over. :feelsjuice:
Are you doing hard manual labor?

This would be good for youngcels, good friends who understand you are more worth than 1000 whores.

Are you doing hard manual labor?

No, my job is super easy as I spend most of time at work on the clock fucking off, I'm just mentally drained of all energy instead.

[I have to deal with people at work constantly though.]

No, my job is super easy as I spend most of time at work fucking off, I'm just mentally drained of all energy instead.
Doing menial meaningless work that takes almost no effort. That’s definitely leads to demoralization.

Over

No, it will just be things we do on our own and interact with each other only through this site and the challenges and stuff will be written on the site. Feds can’t do anything with this.
Fed

Everyone PM me your address I’ll set it up, also drop your real name and send me a pic of your face
It’s going to be set up online, no need for anyone’s personal info JFL

too lazy, and untrustworthy tbh

My fellow incels, want to hang out with me? I promise I'm totally legit and not some federal agent at all. Send me your address. I'll come over and we can make plans. We gotta dark pill the normies, right brothers?

My fellow incels, want to hang out with me? I promise I'm totally legit and not some federal agent at all. Send me your address. I'll come over and we can make plans. We gotta dark pill the normies, right brothers?

too lazy, and untrustworthy tbh
you don't need trust. We'll have the event written here (about what it is), and do it seperately by ourselves in real life for fun.

:feelsseriously:

Todays activity you will need a rope. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I like the idea about having a place to talk about positive daily things you did, considering that the sewers is for shitposting and inceldom discussion doesn't allow for unrelated things.