Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel says gaming addiction is stopping him from having a relationship

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

109155996 jamesgamer976

He says gaming "consumes" him and stops him from dating anyone seriously.
"I don't want a relationship. Unless it's with someone who wants to sit and play video games with me the whole time, I just don't do it."

I wish I enjoyed video games as much as him. I can't find interest for anything anymore. I think about dying and getting a GF, that's my only two concerns in life.

The idea of being a gaming addict who could if he wanted to is just less shameful than the acceptance of being an incel.

well he isnt exactly ugly lol looks like a low-mid tier normie to me

many such cases, people who don't want a relationship usually can't get the one they want

"I don't want a relationship.
Lies.. all living things crave relationships.. whether it is Man to Man, Chimp to Chimp or Plant to Sun.. this society forces Men to behave in this way because it is a community feeling that has been lost by society.. Feminism has removed the Male Friendliness of society so whenever a Man has a problem he is too entitled or is an instant misogynist for ever saying that he deserves more attention than the eternal Foid. Of course the (((BBC))) would post this propaganda piece blaming Men for their own problems.

I once stopped gaming for a few months in the first time in my life and it didn't help me get a girlfriend.Bullshit.

incel in britain slayer in SEA

Cope

Face is stopping you from having relationships

I keep having to fucking fight to prove my point against family members

they're all saying YOU JUST GOTTA KEEP TRYIN!!!

Im fucking barking back right now, THERE IS NO GYM FOR MY FACE, MA!!!

so many dumb bluepilled blaming everything except his looks, i can't get laid bc i play 2 much videogames, i can't bc of my internal misoginy, it's because i don't know how to talk to girls lmao. It's because of ur looks u dumb fuck

Cope

Face is stopping you from having relationships

I keep having to fucking fight to prove my point against family members

they're all saying YOU JUST GOTTA KEEP TRYIN!!!

Im fucking barking back right now, THERE IS NO GYM FOR MY FACE, MA!!!
theres no gym for your bones
chad can get girls sucking him off while playing FIFA

He's a low tier normie tbh, his jawline saves him from being incel.

theres no gym for your bones
chad can get girls sucking him off while playing FIFA
This.....

I dont think society understands the effect gigachad facial bones have on a woman....

You can sit on your ass doing FUCK ALL, lazing around playing computer games, and a woman will fucking make sandwiches, fetch you beer, and work dutifully to support you, and sit in silence happily just knowing she was a good servant to chad, and she pleases him. She is happy sitting in silence just looking at your face, adoring you, and counting her lucky stars that she gets to enjoy touching your gigachad face in sex, that her vagina gets a taste of your superior genetic seed....

"I don't want a relationship. Unless it's with someone who wants to sit and play video games with me the whole time, I just don't do it."
Thats what numales always say. Females shouldn't be allowed to play vidya

He's a low tier normie tbh, his jawline saves him from being incel.
still not good enough for hypergamous british foids.
This.....

I dont think society understands the effect gigachad facial bones have on a woman....

You can sit on your ass doing FUCK ALL, lazing around playing computer games, and a woman will fucking make sandwiches, fetch you beer, and work dutifully to support you, and sit in silence happily just knowing she was a good servant to chad, and she pleases him. She is happy sitting in silence just looking at your face, adoring you, and counting her lucky stars that she gets to enjoy touching your gigachad face in sex, that her vagina gets a taste of your superior genetic seed....
while billy beta is expected to work like a slave for a chance to provide for a used up cum dumpster. lookism causes double standards. rules for non chads, no rules for chad.

Can't you see his potential you silly incel?
That dude is a born slayer.
He would swap his videogames to prime pussy.

Now he can play video games and have a gf.

Meanwhile I wagecuck nearly everyday and am seen as repulsive

Anyone who claims to not want sex, well lets just say that I don't believe them.

Also he facemogs me fucking hard tbh, but I still can't see him doing terribly well with foids unless he has both good height and frame. He's a coper.

gaming is preventing him from having to find out the harsh truth that he wouldnt be able to get a date anyway

well england isnt exactly chadland
:feelsseriously:

Perhaps, but college campuses are where all the chads are at.

Also unless he chavmaxxes he has no hope.
Foids here think they're models and want nothing less than a chadlite.

well england isnt exactly chadland, tons of ethnics there too
doesnt matter, chad only means CHAD ONLY

if there's not enough chads women will be single instead, and shit post about men on social networks

Now he can play video games and have a gf.

Meanwhile I wagecuck nearly everyday and am seen as repulsive
doesnt matter what job you will always be repulsive to women. getting a well paid job as a unattractive male is a pure coping mechanism. fair enough improving your net worth for yourself, but don't expect women jumping over you suddenly attracted to you just because youre wealthy. remember this your money is the only thing attractive in a foid eyes not you.... redpillers can go on all day how women will find you more attractive if you have wealth which is utter bs delusion fantasy.
well england isnt exactly chadland, tons of ethnics there too
england is a mixbag. you have heaps of inbred lower-middle class who look like garbage. just think of pasty chavs etc. then the wealthier suburbs you get the tall good looking chads, who absolute mog the fuck out of everyone.

Last edited:
Anyone who claims to not want sex, well lets just say that I don't believe them.

I believe them if they stricly say that they don't want sex. There are men who are disgusted by sex as such, I'm pretty much one of them. I won't lie that I didn't fantasize about it sometimes, but it wasn't a strong fantasy. You also hear about men in relationships who don't have much sex with their girlfriends and their girlfriends are the ones who are frustrated by it. Men who are stressed from work and training can have their low T periods which lowers libido etc.

I mean let's face it, a lot of people here could go to prostitutes strictly for sex if that was the problem.

I find it less believable though that he or other men out there wouldn't want relationships. You can't really have close relationships with men anymore so that basically leaves women as the only type of partner who can give you intimacy and validation. Going your life without such partner sucks quite a lot. Obviously sex then also happens as a result, and even if it wouldn't happen, I wouldn't mind having a girlfriend without having sex if she wasn't fucking other men.

so many dumb bluepilled blaming everything except his looks, i can't get laid bc i play 2 much videogames, i can't bc of my internal misoginy, it's because i don't know how to talk to girls lmao. It's because of ur looks u dumb fuck

I believe them if they stricly say that they don't want sex. There are men who are disgusted by sex as such, I'm pretty much one of them. I won't lie that I didn't fantasize about it sometimes, but it wasn't a strong fantasy. You also hear about men in relationships who don't have much sex with their girlfriends and their girlfriends are the ones who are frustrated by it. Men who are stressed from work and training can have their low T periods which lowers libido etc.
I don't mean that people who actually don't want sex are nonexistent, but rather that I'm just typically not inclined to believe them if this is claimed. I used to cope and lie to myself and other people that I was volcel, so that's mainly why.

If chad plays games, all cumdumpsters get interested in games

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back