Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: always being told you look angry angry

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Everyone always told me this. Even when doing jobs like grocery or fast food when I was younger (think 16-19), some customers after I greeted them (ALWAYs toilets) would interrupt the line behind them to tell me stupid pointless shit like "you look angry. Should I go to another line?"

I always wanted to say, "you stupid useless cunt, the first five customers in front of you got greeted, their food scanned, and then sent on their way. What is so special about you you think you can waste everybody's time waiting behind you to go on some stupid interrogation about how come you're not special and don't deserve a poem written to greet you?"

At least men didn't ever do stupid shit like this. I greatly preferred male customers than female, they just paid and left without saying anything. I later realized holes talked like this because they expected me to chat them up about the lovely weather or how their day was as if I gave a single fuck while slaving away.

I was pretty much always in the back of the store or restaurant, either stocking food, pushing carts or flipping burgers. Another incel trait: they put you out of customers sight, usually doing the shittiest, hardest jobs nobody else wanted to do while also degrading you simultaneously.

Last edited:
I use to be asked why I was smiling by scummy ass teachers when they were giving out to me :lul: :lul: :lul:

I use to be asked why I was smiling by scummy ass teachers when they were giving out to me :lul: :lul: :lul:
You can't win as an ugly male. Smile, everyone looks at you weird. Go back to natural state of being angry with an unjust world, they call you "agressive". You just CANT win as an ugly male.

People tell me this because the right side of my face sags, especially the corner of my lips into a perma-frown. Makes me further unapproachable

Anger is a high T trait

people always asked if i was okay :lul: :lul::lul:

You can't win as an ugly male. Smile, everyone looks at you weird. Go back to natural state of being angry with an unjust world, they call you "agressive". You just CANT win as an ugly male.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :kys: :kys: :kys:

This happened to me too. "Gee I wonder why the ostracized, deprived, and overworked adult virgin whose treated like shit for his genetics always looks angry/sad :soy:". People are idiots.

LOL @ working with people as an ugly male

LOL @ working with people as an ugly male
I can't wait until I'm either neet or in a job with minimal to zero interactions with other people.

Or an all male job. Those aren't bad. Though nowadays with toilets invading the sphere to do absolutely nothing while getting paid more than you, I don't think it's possible.

I can't wait until I'm either neet or in a job with minimal to zero interactions with other people.

Or an all male job. Those aren't bad. Though nowadays with toilets invading the sphere to do absolutely nothing while getting paid more than you, I don't think it's possible.
online jobs?

I look like I would kill someone if they talked to me so I don't have this problem :feelsokman:

I've never been told this, everyone says I look like a nice person.

Back when I was a pretty happy person, people used to ask me why I smile all the time.

Yep, yes. Right on point

Cope

Truecels don't look angry and look high trust

Well maybe it’s because i am always angry

I can relate this tbh

Can relate, when I first started college this guy was trying to initiate convo with me and asked me if I ever died laughing at a show, I said yeah ofcourse and he began laughing and said he couldn't imagine me laughing
:feelsseriously:

I'm always angry
20200221 162417

Surprisingly can’t relate

I got this shit ALL throughout school. You look so mad!

Its its over for repeatingwordscels. I used to get told i look sad or angry but now nobody cares to ask me whats wrong or how im doing