Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: haircuts always suck

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★★
If you're the turk barber, and scp-003 urkel of notredame, do you blame him for fucking your hair?

Only way for incels to like their haircut, is to cut it yourself, you will get used to it very quickly, but watch out for mental illness, i used to have murder hair, and tought it looked good.

i have no hair so

It makes zero difference
Shut up inkie, hes aging like fine wine, mastering no nut, being bald, taking cold showers, he will ascend when hes 70,

I just buzz it with clippers with the number 2 guard every few months. Saves me a lot of money.

I tell the barber to not cut the front hair short I hide my hairline it gives me a lil confi

Greasy hair is a typical incel trait.

I suggest you to change your barber, i mostly made good experience with Turkish and Arabic barbers

I have a very good haircut rn but there is no haircut for my height

I suggest you to change your barber, i mostly made good experience with Turkish and Arabic barbers
Im changing to this faggot charging 80 bucks maybe. Or just cutting it myself, thenorwood getting brutal

Im changing to this faggot charging 80 bucks maybe. Or just cutting it myself, thenorwood getting brutal
Brootal scampill. My barber charges 15€

No haircut for inkwell face