Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: always the one made fun of/targeted by normies

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
You're a guaranteed truecel when you have always unwillingly fallen into the social role of the one everyone jokes about goes "buddy buddy" with, as in you're a walking joke due to being low status low smv male so it's open season. Normies passively joke about you to bring you down a notch, and if you dare stand up for yourself then you will be the asshole and they'll further destroy you. This has been me for most of my life, the one who is always being treated like trash by normshits. Never directly though, always passively in the guise of a joke. That's the normshit sociopath way, leave no openings for defense.

>joke.

My family actively points out that I'm a loser to my face. My brother even made a comment that he would kick my ass if I continued to annoy him and that my opinion don't matter. Meanwhile normalfags disregard my opinion on anything because "you never leave your room". And there's no response to this that doesn't make you look pathetic.

If you're a low status loser everyone wants to grind their heels into your face and mock you whenever they can.

What if your basically just invisible?

I can relate this tbh

Can also relate, the only difference being they never did it passively as you say, but for me they were way more direct since it was considered socially acceptable to target the small goblin. It got so bad to the point where even some of the teachers started to join in (they were in their 20's), but they were the only ones who did it passively aggressive and I wasn't even a troublemaker.

Looksmaxxing for incels is not for getting laid on Tinder, its for getting basic human respect

Yup, getting shit at work. If you're perceived as not being like them like them and your face doesn't fit then you'll be relentlessly targeted.

Yup, getting shit at work. If you're perceived as not like them and your face doesn't fit then you'll be relentlessly targeted.
I remember not going to Christmas parties for fucking grocery stores and everyone treated me like a trash outcast after

Like, not going to a trash party where you have to pay for the food and get gifted a can of spam tanks your social standing among norm trash

Looksmaxxing for incels is not for getting laid on Tinder, its for getting basic human respect
so fucking based and accurate, holy shit.
im just trying to be treated like a human being

if there was a way to fuck up normie faces in the masses it would make for a good laugh,

I swear even low tier normies and filthy 13yo foids at the park laugh at me.

I can relate so much

Have a breakdown and cry in the corner while everyone is watching,especially foids will not fuck with you after that.

Meanwhile normalfags disregard my opinion on anything because "you never leave your room". And there's no response to this that doesn't make you look pathetic.
Many intellectuals such as Karl Marx were basically NEETs who stayed inside all the time. If anything, being involved in the tumult of daily life only makes you understand less about it. Hence normgroids say to blackpilled incels and other big brained peoples, "just go outside" (and become mind-numbed by wageslavery, alcohol, etc.).

Last edited:
Normscum must be set on fire

accurate incel trait.
always happens to me. a day doesnt go by without a normie makes a joke about "how kikecel is a virgin creep and how ugly he is"