Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait:Bad grades in school even though you tried your hardest

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I remember freshman and sophomore year of high school I had at least 2 D's in my grades everytime the cucked report card came out especially because I had a old feminist cuck teacher who was a fucking bitch and she hated my guts for no reason and praised the foids in which now she is retired (good fucking riddance, I hope she burns in Hell for destroying me mentally).

I remember freshman and sophomore year of high school I had at least 2 D's in my grades everytime the cucked report card came out especially because I had a old feminist cuck teacher who was a fucking bitch and she hated my guts for no reason and praised the foids in which now she is retired (good fucking riddance, I hope she burns in Hell for destroying me mentally).
i got pretty good grades on standardized testing but my life was kind of a wreck so i never got good grades in class and never did really that good in school. so everyone thinks im retarded.

I had a old feminist cuck teacher who was a fucking bitch and she hated my guts for no reason and praised the foids in which now she is retired
yeah i got a bullshit grade on one of my essays by one of these cunts.

I was the best student in entire school till i started thinking about sex, than my grades went down.

Yup, brootal part was that I was mediocre in all subjects to the point I had to start dropping out and taking easier courses with hoodlums and drug users, brootlal IQpill

I was top in the class before normies bullied me and made my life so miserable I could barely concentrate.

My grades were godawful too. In middle school, I barely passed with all my classes being D's and F's. I got one or two C's, and I got a B- in PE for not wearing school provided gym clothes and wore my casual clothes instead. I didn't feel comfortable undressing in front of the guys in the locker room and they punished me for it. Fuck school.

I graduated as a C student

I was fucking terrible early in highschool. I think my GPA was like 1.8 my sophomore year JFL. I finally started getting my shit together and actually applying myself. The main reason for that was because my GPA was so low I got kicked off the track team. My dad was soooo fucking pissed. I will never forget the terror I felt that day when my dad found out.
Anyhow my junior and senior year I figured my shit out and was on honor roll. My ACT score was 28 too so I wasn't as retarded as I previously thought I was

I had huge organization problems plus adhd plus sex drive ruining my life plus asperger and high awareness so i started being shit in high school even tho i always was top tier at school earlier