Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel incel trait: barbers always fucks up your hair

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★★
Majority of barbers always fucks up your hair turning you into an even more subhuman than before. It's so rare to find a good one, there's only one time I've ever got a extremely well and decent haircut but that's literally just it. I'm never gonna get a haircut ever, I'm long-hairmaxxing this shit.

your face is the problem

Long fluffy hair is the best

Short hair is hit or miss
If you don't have the money and cheap out
Chances are 9/10 you gonna need a beanie
for 2 weeks atleast

I'm too bald to go to the barber without getting mocked that my hair is thinning and i should shave it all.

I cut my own hair, It always looks good, But my face is another story....

Trucel trait : you barely have any hair left on your head due to balding

I'm too bald to go to the barber without getting mocked that my hair is thinning and i should shave it all.
I started balding like 3 months ago or so but it reversed, Im lucky i was saved from the norwood, I found out massaging my scalp worked wonders in the one side i was balding, I was gonna end up incel skrillex, No thanks.

It's so rare to find a good one, there's only one time I've ever got a extremely well and decent haircut but that's literally just it.
Same here. The only time I got a decent haircut was around a few years ago, and some young guy around my age was cutting it. Ever since then I’ve been getting the shittiest haircuts, but I have an ugly face so it doesn’t really matter anyways.

It's your face that's fuckedup niggar

My face and hair growth angles are too subhuman to pull off a nice haircut.

Just buy clippers and do your hair yourself.

Yeah dude, I’ve never found a barber that I leave satisfied from. They all probably see my face and figure I’ll look ugly anyway so might as well give me a shitty haircut. I learned to cut my own hair but it’s hard. Also I have extreme anxiety with going to the barber, so for every time I’ve mustered the courage to go to end up being a shitty experience… just not worth it at all

Last time I went to see one was in 2019

ye I've had this a few times. 1 time he fuckin shaved my head, leaving me almost bald when I asked for a number 1. I clearly told him not too short. Recently he cut how I like it, a number 1, short sides but not too short on top. I always get short back and sides which is a very generic style but anything else looks stupid to me. Costs me £8, I get a cut every few months as I hate it growing long. I never know what to do with hair, how to style the fringe so it pisses me off when it grows.

I always end up looking like more sub human than ever with longer hair, I cannot style a fringe to save my life.

Last edited:
Long fluffy hair is the best

Short hair is hit or miss
If you don't have the money and cheap out
Chances are 9/10 you gonna need a beanie
for 2 weeks atleast

I started balding like 3 months ago or so but it reversed, Im lucky i was saved from the norwood, I found out massaging my scalp worked wonders in the one side i was balding, I was gonna end up incel skrillex, No thanks.
That's awesome!!!

Never been to a barber I always cut my own hair

Bro I got so tired of this, I started cutting my own hair.

It's fucking over for barbercels. So fucking over.

Costs me £8, I get a cut every few months as I hate it growing long. I never know what to do with hair, how to style the fringe so it pisses me off when it grows.

I always end up looking like more sub human than ever with longer hair, I cannot style a fringe to save my life.

That's a good price, the cheapest one I go to charges £12 now unless you want it buzzed the same length all over.

Barbers always to to fuck my hair up but not so bad now. It always used to stick up the one side no matter what I did too.

hair doesnt matter
when i had long hair everyone said i look like a feminine bitch
when i had a buzzcut everyone said i look like a skinhead serial killer

just go to gay hairdressers or hairdressers for foids and you'll end up screaming "yaaaaaas queeeeen slaaaaay" dedsrs

lol, who goes to a barber anymore? Save money and just buy a pair of clippers, scissors, etc. and just shave your head every 2-3 months, that's what I do, except for winter... since it's cold asf, so a shaved head won't do me any favors.

Losers like us simply lack any sense of fashion or style. I've seen some sub 5's with the most horrific hairline, hair sticking out the side like fuckin beetlejuice. Wearing a basic hoodie or cheap arse second hand clothing from a charity shop.

I wear hoodies all the time, I really dislike shirts. I at least use hair gel but some guys don't even use that to style their hair. When my hair grows, gel can only do so much. I have to pour a jug of water on the sides otherwhise I'm fuckin beetlejuice. But styling can only do so much when you have a big fuckin nose like mine alongside my sub human height. It never began :whatfeels:.

Are you ethnic? Cumskins can't cut hair for shit. Their straight hair does 90% of the work. Go to a barbershop run by your ethnicity, or a Latino barbershop if you don't mind them making fun of you in Spanish while they cut your hair, or a black barbershop if you don't mind possibly dying in a drive-by shooting.

if it happens with every barber, it's probably you

Literally had a barber once not cut off the hair above my ears. I'm sure that it was on purpose, the guy just wanted to make me feel bad/stupid for whatever reason.

Normies can't be trusted. I now shave my own head, using a 0 size blade. I'm ugly no matter what, anyways.

bigger incel trait: not having your “definitive” hair style due to your head shape, everything looks bad

bigger incel trait: not having your “definitive” hair style due to your head shape, everything looks bad
The jews are preventing me from having good hair

My hair has a weird texture and grows in a weird way, it always looks shit.

That’s why I’ve been growing my shit out for two yrs now