Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Incel trait: being bad at puzzles

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
Like, fuck. I am playing Portal which is supposed to be piss easy and I still get stuck. I absolutely suck at puzzles, I made it to test chamber 18 and took 15 minutes to knock all the turrets and begin the real puzzle, no joke. After that I just got hardstuck because my IQ is not high enough to solve it.

Discussion about puzzles and which games were too hard for you or how I'm legit low IQ for not beating Portal ensues.

I liek Professor Layton games although some of the puzzles r too difficult for me:feelsbadman:

Half Life 2 physics puzzles have stumped me, ngl, and I've gotten lost even without puzzles to solve. Like in that one area on the hovercraft, that was filled with water and had the out-of-reach boardwalk. I didn't have a goddamn clue what to do there.

I’m retarded

Like, fuck. I am playing Portal which is supposed to be piss easy and I still get stuck. I absolutely suck at puzzles, I made it to test chamber 18 and took 15 minutes to knock all the turrets and begin the real puzzle, no joke. After that I just got hardstuck because my IQ is not high enough to solve it.

Discussion about puzzles and which games were too hard for you or how I'm legit low IQ for not beating Portal ensues.
Have also extreme problems with pattern recognition/spatial recognition - it's unbelievable really. Incredibly over for us.

Portal 1 was pretty easy for me.

Portal 2 though, that one got me thinking a lot, I wasted an hour in just one room once trying to solve stuff.

If I had to go through the Aperture Labs test chambers myself, I'd be so stupid that I'd get crushed to death by the first cube you need to put on those emergency red buttons just to open the door.

puzzles me tbh
The struggle in getting the solution is part of the fun in puzzles though.

Brutal same, i hate too complex ones

Do math word problems count? Because i was always terrible at them

I completed a couple ngl.

If you got stuck there you might as well quit the game now to avoid further frustration

Being bad at portal is an incel trait because it was made by foids.