Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Being well-known in a certain gaming community

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Since people did not accept me the way I was, I used to have shit ton of online friends and would engage in large communities where I would be well-known by the players. We were all around the same age at that time 13-14 and a lot of us had a lot in common. Hanging out with people online instead of hanging out with real people was what kept me sane. Now we've all grown up. I have around 3,500 hours on Counter Strike:Source. A lot of those people moved on with their lives but they still remain in my friend list. I miss them a lot. Out of the countless of friends I made in the game I currently am speaking to only one person and he is a 24 year old incel aware of this site but does not have an account here.

Incel trait: you are a shadow in all community

I was known too because I was one of the earliest creators of aim training places on Roblox, that place had probably brought me 300-500k robux over many years.

I have close to 1M visits

You are mostly doing fine everywhere where you do not need to show your face. Once you do, it is over.

That was more than a decade. I used to lead a guild in an online game. Nowadays I hate interacting with people so I don’t play any online game anymore.

I was a part of this online group for a bit but that fell apart eventually like everything

I have too much inhibition to interact with people in video games.

Not video games but I’ve been part of plenty of places and circles where I’ve developed some significant presence since I was young yes. In gaming community a little bit when I was like 8-10

You are mostly doing fine everywhere where you do not need to show your face. Once you do, it is over.
Nope not if you’re non NT plus most of these niche communities I was in don’t have giga moggers anyways .