Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: burned out dopamine receptors

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
>years of loneliness
>years of cooming
>years of computer/internet usage
>years of comfy life
>years of autism
etc.

I literally don't want to do anything, my life is an complete joke, I can't relate with normies, they all find me "different" , my skin is shit acne scars etc, no social skills.

I wonder what happens if a normie is forced to live my life for an month, I really do wonder it.

I wonder what happens if a normie is forced to live my life for an month, I really do wonder it.
2020 was just last year and it's still going on now.

They still having fun, sex etc, lockdown is just a small part of incel life.
Yeah because after a month or less they lose their minds and now rebelling to continue living their lives. So they've lived like us for a short while.
Some even killed themselves because they couldn't take it and didn't want to rebel.

Yeah because after a month or less they lose their minds and now rebelling to continue living their lives. So they've lived like us for a short while.
Some even killed themselves because they couldn't take it and didn't want to rebel.
This makes me superior to normies, technically.
I'm living a life that they can't live for a month.
That's not a bad thing. But incel life overall is anything but comfy tbh
I meant, years of comfy life fucked up my brain, I didn't list bad things, I listed things that burned my brain.

Last edited:
:feelskek: normies are patheticly weak minded
Seeing how the majority of us haven't roped with any social interactions and these guys can't last long isolated tells you something.

"You don't need affection/sex/interactions to survive."
Well, we somehow are, painfully but we are, yet they can't last a year or a little over a year without it? Most of us for decades and they can't last this long?
Pathetic.

Morphine really numbs it all. You just sleep for weeks at a time. It's giga effective cope, but you need a corrupt connect.

Agree with OP 100%

This makes me superior to normies, technically.
I'm living a life that they can't live for a month.

I meant, years of comfy life fucked up my brain, I didn't list bad things, I listed things that burned my brain.
Very true.