Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel trait destroy public restrooms

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
If you ever go into public restroom and the bowl is full of shit and toilet paper it proabbaly me and other incels who do this. We don’t give a fuck about normie and chad so we will often even get shot on the seat. Fuck normies and chad and Stacey’s fuck then all

ok bro
25425.jpg

If you ever go into public restroom and the bowl is full of shit and toilet paper it proabbaly me and other incels who do this. We don’t give a fuck about normie and chad so we will often even get shot on the seat. Fuck normies and chad and Stacey’s fuck then all

>Leave shit in the toilet because fuck the normies
>Logic only works if normies are the only ones using public restrooms
>Forget that you, an incel, just came out of a public restroom

You're gonna make other incels look at your filth?

no i don't do stuff like that cause most of the people who work to clean up this mess are subhuman and i don't want to make their life harder.

no i don't do stuff like that cause most of the people who work to clean up this mess are subhuman and i don't want to make their life harder.
Good man :feelsaww:

Shitting all over the place is a foid trait. And who do you think will clean it? Definitely not an attractive stacy or a chad.

Shitting all over the place is a foid trait. And who do you think will clean it? Definitely not an attractive stacy or a chad.
Normie

Change that ugly ass pfp

This. Also years ago when I worked in fast food the boss made a poor wagie pull paper towels out of the urinal with his teeth.

Regardless, this is wrong.
I fill up the toilets with shit don’t flush it

Nigga, that's just being an asshole

Explain to me
You’re an incel that goes to the toilet, what if another incel also wants to go to the toilet but you did that? Or what if another incel went to the toilet before you and did that?

You’re an incel that goes to the toilet, what if another incel also wants to go to the toilet but you did that? Or what if another incel went to the toilet before you and did that?
There’s is more normie and chad and stacey

Chad trait you destroy teeths

Incel before me hells me

I always piss on the floor whenever I am in a restroom by accident.

I cummed and shit in my manager's toilet before I left my old job

Who do you think clean up the filth you left behind

Do you poop, pee and diarrhea all over the public bathroom after eating crab legs? Maybe Chad and Stacy can sniff your crab leg residue in the bathroom?