Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait : don’t know how to cook

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
If you’re over the age of 16 and still don’t know how to cook that’s definitely an Incel trait and normgroids will see that as a yellow flag as they call it also it’s more convenient to know how to cook your own meals at home saves money too I wish I learned when I was younger .

I know how to cook because if I'm gonna cope with food it may as well taste good

If you’re over the age of 16 and still don’t know how to cook that’s definitely an Incel trait and normgroids will see that as a yellow flag as they call it also it’s more convenient to know how to cook your own meals at home saves money too I wish I learned when I was younger .
It's never too late to learn. You can cook according to the recipe on the Internet. Purchase a measuring cup and kitchen scales

I have to know how to cook since I'm leechmaxxing and it's the only way to keep up with NEET budget

They invented microwaves for a reason.

I can cook good but i’m no chef

All incels should know how to cook. Not knowing how is a chad or retard trait

I can at most boil pasta

Rasa Malaysia

Its not that hard

Not just an intel trait, the vast majority of people under 40 I know (both male and female) are like this, since I started moving out of my mother's house I realised just how many people order online EVERY night.

idk cooking is pretty easy, like, you just throw shit into a pot/pan and let the stove cook it, stirring occasionally, and you have entire algorithms (recipes) online, so you just need to follow them
the economy of scale is a bit of a problem cos imma need one sheet of kombu for a soup and I can only buy a big bag + cooking a small single meal takes as much time as cooking for the entire family, so there is a sense of lost time and if you cook an entire pot, you'll be stuck eating it all week, everything needs to be cut in tiny portions

I learned cooking and i can also cook for my own. A neccessary skill for every user on here since we won't have a gf/wife that will cook for us

Nope it's just being a retard lazy niggercel trait, i know how to cook i wouldn't be able to survive otherwise during the times when my mom wasn't here and i was alone for two months multiple times a year. I can cook many dishes they look like my face (so shit) but taste pretty good. Slav incels have to learn how to cook otherwise you would die out of lack of nutrients, since fast food is expensive and mom won't cook for me forever and obviously i won't have foid that would like to cook for me (they can't cook anyway).

Last edited:
Im a decent cook. I have shared some of my dishes in the lounge

I would assume it's more of an incel trait to be able to cook because you don't have a GF/wife who does it for you. My father, for example, never needed to learn to cook, because he directly transitioned from having a mom to having a wife, but I had to learn it.

i'm like a chef irl no joke :whitepill: :whitepill: :whitepill: