Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Feeling no loyalty for your country.

Death to “my” country

I don’t think this is exclusively an incel trait but rather a trait of the rare individual that is not an NPC and sees ZOG for the evil global soft communist monster state that it is and unless you live in Iran, North Korea or China you’re basically living under your own version of ZOG whether you knew it or not.

Who the fuck would feel any sympathy for a country, let alone a government. nations are the giant masses lands in which the richest and chaddest rule over the weak peasants, incels are the bottom of the toilet. the bowels of society. Nationalism is cope by people who haven't achieved anything as person in their life.

aus is on fire at the moment and it brings me joy to know that our society is suffering and the only thing that bothers me about the bushfires is the loss of native animals as they don't bother me like people do so I respect them more than humans.

A country is just a designated area subject to a system of rules and regulations. If the system benefits you and you can thrive in that system why wouldn't you be patriotic.

But if that system and it's people treat you like shit, tax you to death in order to support single mothers and just wemon in general why bother? I would happily stand aside and let a foreign invader burn it to the ground.
high iq

I don't even live in my country. So no. I'm not loyal.

If your people hate you, then it's natural to hate them back
full

A country is just a designated area subject to a system of rules and regulations. If the system benefits you and you can thrive in that system why wouldn't you be patriotic.

But if that system and it's people treat you like shit, tax you to death in order to support single mothers and just wemon in general why bother? I would happily stand aside and let a foreign invader burn it to the ground.
High IQ. Many countries have not earned the loyalty of their people. Mine has not. There is no reason to call this place "home".

Lithuania not even country, just separatist part of Russia, and deserves to be nuked

I like it in general but i fucking hate it bec. it just rapes me bec. of my sex.

aus is on fire at the moment and it brings me joy to know that our society is suffering and the only thing that bothers me about the bushfires is the loss of native animals as they don't bother me like people do so I respect them more than humans.

Ned kellycel

Lol. Countries are (((companies)))
Unironically, countries are global medium scaled companies with labels based on nationality and geographical location instead of popular brands. Capitalism turns everything into a product.

And jfl at the retards who think nationalism is patriotism.

I feel solidarity with the men of my ethnic group but I don't feel loyalty to any particular country. It seems like many of the people in this thread are confusing patriotism and nationalism with one another, the former is loyalty to a state and the latter to a specific race/ethnic group. So you can be a German nationalist without feeling loyalty to the German state and vice versa.

Do any of u American incels ever shed any tears for your fallen soldiers, another 2 were killed today by the Taliban

Just die so chads and foids can fuck while you stuck in mud on the frontline to be blown up by a nade theory

I would be proud of my country if the clock was turned back, but now I only feel shame and disgust.

I feel loyalty to my country (but only the version 80 years ago).

Nah, Europe is full of Chads and nobody wants to be drafted around here. However, I'll concede that the less loyal country in the world is Japan and they're brimming with incels.

Why would I when it feels no loyalty to Galleo?

I don't really feel pride for my country, but maybe that's because there's really nothing to be proud of, it was a failure from the start.We aren't good at war, we were raped by every nation and officially awarded the meme country medal with our attitude in WW2.Now we're a completely broke country that keeps going just because EU can't be bothered to kick us out

I can't help but cringe when i see swarthy neo-fascists LARPing as white people waving their nazi flag like Hitler ever gave a fuck about us and cosidered us a meme the whole time, can't blame him ngl

The only country i would fee pride for is one where incels are in power

Last edited:
I feel some belonging because it's the only place I've ever really lived in, but I wouldn't really say I'm patriotic
An immigrant chad who comes to the US illegally will feel more belonged than an incel who lived there his whole life and paid taxes.
The only country i would feel pride for is one where incels are in power

White trait: not socially allowed to have racial loyalty

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back