Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: Female employers ghost you

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
From my experience as an incel, male employers have no problem hiring me. I don't appeal to female employers, except for the older ones. It has nothing to do with my personality, I'm not weird or creepy. I am normal.
Do you guys have the same experiences as me when it comes to looking for a job?

I'm too ugly to get a job.

I am either ghosted or friend zoned by female Co workers.

Where I used to work, all of the top managers were women. It was a wagie job so they hire anyone. My store manager was a foid in her 20s and she was okay but we barely talked. All of my women coworkers just avoided me. I got along great with all my male coworkers, even the chads. Men and women are different species.

i remember i forced myself to get a job in McDonalds and i had to talk with a woman, never got a call back :feelskek:

From my experience as an incel, male employers have no problem hiring me. I don't appeal to female employers, except for the older ones. It has nothing to do with my personality, I'm not weird or creepy. I am normal.
Do you guys have the same experiences as me when it comes to looking for a job?
Similar except white men reject me for jobs

Where I used to work, all of the top managers were women. It was a wagie job so they hire anyone. My store manager was a foid in her 20s and she was okay but we barely talked. All of my women coworkers just avoided me. I got along great with all my male coworkers, even the chads. Men and women are different species.
Hmmm you sound like a fakecel “

In my job I'm completely forgotten and no one knows who I am. I'm pretty much the grunt and my new boss is a foid but she's cool with me cause I get shit done. I don't talk to any of my co workers, one or two of them might say hi to me. I don't say hi to anyone

Hmmm you sound like a fakecel “
You don’t know how much I wish that was true. I’m just not autistic so I get along with people.

Last edited:
This is why women shouldnt have power positions. They will pick the candidate ONLY bases on his looks. Of course male employers also have some standards when it comes to looks but they also care about your experience and your achievements

this is so much me. fucking HR harpies are ALWAYS women. minimum wage unskilled labor? "UHM SWEATY YOU NEED TO INTERVIEW WITH TIFFANY!" literally gatekeeping contributing to society

The older women at my work are usually nice to me because they feel bad for me because of how much of a loser i am.

Also
I am either ghosted or friend zoned by female Co workers.
This for anyone within 5-10 years of my age. Although except for ghosting its more like a quiet hatred/ look of revulsion.

My former femoid employer treated me like garbage so much and verbally abused me I shit in her toilet and clogged it on my last day at that job

You don’t know how much I wish that was true. I’m just not autistic so I get along with people.
But you still have the privilege of other males still treating you like a human being