Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: getting called a nerd by an ugly foid

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
Happened to me during freshman year. This ugly fucking foid called me a nerd and said I wasn’t funny because I used to bang on some currywhore teachers door and then run away which happened to be the class she was in. This bitch was absolutely hideous, and if she was a male she would be doom scrolling this forum as you’re reading this. I was too autistic to say anything back to her and a group of niggers laughed at me. It’s beyond over for you when even ugly foids treat you like shit

I got called a nerd a lot but by hot girls I wanted to fuck mostly

If you have glasses and a framelet you are the essential nerd. If you look like chud you are a nerd according to normies

you should fire back when you had a chance

When i called a woman a whore i got in trouble, I know exactly how it will go down anyway, One teacher will yell at me and then itll be over, Strategy 1, Think about something else when they yell, Strategy 2, Dont say anything at all afterwards and let these idiots try theyre gynocentrisism, Strategy 3, Tell them you were in the right and she was acting like a bitch!

I'm an equal opportunities incel

I got called a nerd by both genders

Happened to me during freshman year. This ugly fucking foid called me a nerd and said I wasn’t funny because I used to bang on some currywhore teachers door and then run away which happened to be the class she was in. This bitch was absolutely hideous, and if she was a male she would be doom scrolling this forum as you’re reading this. I was too autistic to say anything back to her and a group of niggers laughed at me. It’s beyond over for you when even ugly foids treat you like shit
I got called that by a ugly fat nigger many times and many other people.

I got called a nerd a lot but by hot girls I wanted to fuck mostly
Same many foids called a attentive book nerds. They call me nerd because they can't me ugly directly, so used it as a codeword

should’ve called her an ugly hoe then

I remember when the school cum dumpster looked down on me in gym class. I just benched like 225 pounds (2 45 pound plates), and I felt good and all the guys were impressed. I felt good and strong until that fucking whore looked down on me as I was sitting down on the bench, and I got so fucking pissed. The fact that even a pathetic cum dumpster would look down on me like that makes me feel like shit. Fuck that cunt.