Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: having an accent when speaking a foreign language, living in it too

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
This is me, boys. European living in America. Besides English, I speak one more language and it feels like I'm alternating like a switch. However, Southerners are xenophobic and don't even want to hang out with me.

literally a normal trait that almost everyone has in languages they don't have a shit ton of practice in

literally a normal trait that almost everyone has in languages they don't have a shit ton of practice in
Yeah, good luck finding pussy from America when you have a thick accent.

Cope, they love curry accent

Yeah, good luck finding pussy from America when you have a thick accent.
Depends completely on the accent. Some accents actually have a halo over standard American accent.

Accents are a halo as long as not asian or curry

I have an accent period. Whether it's English or any other language. I have an accent and it's never the same for each language.

Brutal Southern hospitality pill.

I have an accent too.
Can't even speak proper Finnish as i always speak my heavy countryside finnish jfl

It's very hard not to have an accent when speaking a foreign language, it takes decades and decades living in the country to lose it, sometimes not even decades will do the trick.