Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Having Small Teeth

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
Makes you look like a child and your smile will still look weak and unnoticeable even with a wide palate. One thing I’ve seen on a lot of Chads is a large set of teeth. They always have large teeth

big = good
small = bad

Yeah I have small teeth, chad of course has big teeth to support his big ass skull

I have buck teeth

true I have baby face aswell but ugly one

I still had two of my baby teeth when I went to high school. Had to get them pulled because they wouldn't loosen. :feelsrope:

What about big eyes? Contrary to what all the autists on looksmax say, girls go crazy over guys with big eyes. There’s was this pretty boy Chad in my school who had huge anime eyes like knajjd and all the girls were obsessed with him. But “muh hunter eyes”. I have coin slot eyes with a browridge and it hasn’t gotten me anywhere with women

Incel trait: never brushing your teeth

No teeth for my face

True, Chads always have big ass teeth

I have crooked teeth. Its a death sentence for poorcels who can't afford braces

Exactly. Small teeth = You need to smile more sweety! I AM smiling!

big teeth on incel jaw will lead to crowding, debris accumulation, and eventually gum disease without proper hygiene
the main advantage of big teeth for you is resistance to cavities and tooth loss from infection, you need to be careful with the gums however because of the crowding issue