Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel trait: Having views to a pool with foids makes your summer

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
You have to be a gigaloser like myself to care about this, but at least its a good cope considering the circumstances.

Ofc the community pool cost money and I never used it bc I'm too high inhib to go alone, but the views made it worth it tbh.

It's unfortunately not the case now, but I have lived in a couple apartments with views to the building's pool, and holy shit it was tera lifefuel. Looking at foids irl is so much better than on a screen, even if they're just hanging out in swim suits.

One time I could watch from my sofa without having to blatantly look out the window, so I could stare all I wanted. I never dared to straight up fap to them while looking with the window open though (would be based, but could've gotten me metood). And in that building some foids had really good bodies and I had a damn good view from my window (could've been better from a lower floor though), one in particular, with a legendary ass, used to lie down in the sun for hours with her betabux cuck looking husband that I hope she's cheating on tbh

Just peek through blindsmaxx
Peeking Looking Through Window GIF - Peeking LookingThroughWindow Blinds -  Discover & Share GIFs

can't get a good angle on the community pool from my house unfortunately. everybody in this neighborhood is old as fuck anyway

Years ago I lived in apartments with a pool. My bedroom window would look out at the apartment pools. We lived on the 3rd floor. My mom would sometimes catch me staring out the window. She never explicitly said it but she kind of teased me a bit.

Sometimes the girls would spot me and point at my window then I'd quickly shut the blinds and turn off all the lights and pray nobody comes up to our apartment. I used to see girls tits fall out of their bikini sometimes. I would also see girls bottoms get stuck up their ass. One time I saw a girl fully pants her sister and got to see her full bare white ass. Looked delicious. I can only imagine how good the view was for the people at the pool. To see beautiful prime cunny that is wet in front of their faces!

I would always keep the blinds open with one hand and have my dick in the other. Furiously masturbating while looking at the things I would never be able to see in person. Some of the girls used to be soooooo hawt. And girls look way hotter in the hot sun in a bikini dripping wet off their bodies. Young beautiful bitches.

But these days I'm a bit glad I don't live near a pool. I'm old now and it would just make me really sad to hear all the splashing around and laughter and know I never was invited to any of that and now I'm too old to even go to the pool.

Years ago I lived in apartments with a pool. My bedroom window would look out at the apartment pools. We lived on the 3rd floor. My mom would sometimes catch me staring out the window. She never explicitly said it but she kind of teased me a bit.

Sometimes the girls would spot me and point at my window then I'd quickly shut the blinds and turn off all the lights and pray nobody comes up to our apartment. I used to see girls tits fall out of their bikini sometimes. I would also see girls bottoms get stuck up their ass. One time I saw a girl fully pants her sister and got to see her full bare white ass. Looked delicious. I can only imagine how good the view was for the people at the pool. To see beautiful prime cunny that is wet in front of their faces!

I would always keep the blinds open with one hand and have my dick in the other. Furiously masturbating while looking at the things I would never be able to see in person. Some of the girls used to be soooooo hawt. And girls look way hotter in the hot sun in a bikini dripping wet off their bodies. Young beautiful bitches.

But these days I'm a bit glad I don't live near a pool. I'm old now and it would just make me really sad to hear all the splashing around and laughter and know I never was invited to any of that and now I'm too old to even go to the pool.
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Lucky bastard

Lucky bastard
right now i have views to some kind of construction materials warehouse. which is kinda cool bc i get to hear the wagies working while ldaring in bed and laugh at them (i "work" from home), but the foid views were better

right now i have views to some kind of construction materials warehouse. which is kinda cool bc i get to hear the wagies working while ldaring in bed and laugh at them (i "work" from home), but the foid views were better
My condolences