Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can't go to the swimming pool anymore

• Thread starter Misogynist Vegeta
  • Start date
Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
I used to go to the swimming pool to relax and just chill out but i can't do it anymore, There are couples everywhere and it makes me want to fucking rope. I'm there by myself with no one to hang out with, no one play catch with, no one to talk to. I'm just there floating thinking about everything that went wrong with my life how I wish things could be different. Every solution i think of to improve my life i've realized is a massive cope, i'm just there floating all by myself on the verge of tears. I used to enjoy the wave pool but i just simple cannot my thoughts they consume me.

Don’t go outside brocel I learnt that outside will make you want to rope

Then go to the swimming sessions instead of the open sessions.

The beach is sometimes so brutal. A couple days ago there was a beautiful foid walking on the beach in a thong. No joke those cheeks were hanging out :ahegao:

I used to go to the swimming pool to relax and just chill out but i can't do it anymore, There are couples everywhere and it makes me want to fucking rope. I'm there by myself with no one to hang out with, no one play catch with, no one to talk to. I'm just there floating thinking about everything that went wrong with my life how I wish things could be different. Every solution i think of to improve my life i've realized is a massive cope, i'm just there floating all by myself on the verge of tears. I used to enjoy the wave pool but i just simple cannot my thoughts they consume me.
Never go to public areas

the CHOice is thERe: play videogAMes to cope with your anGSt.

Last edited:
Why would u go to public swimming pool when everybody uses it as a toilet ?

It's racial, since nothing else makes sense.

I'm banned from my local swimming pool for groping. It is what it is.

This is the same as the beach. The only option now would be to go early in the depths of winter before anyone else arrives

I'm banned from my local swimming pool for groping. It is what it is.
It was the crowded wave pool at the local water park for me. Groped a bunch and even rubbed my boner on a group of mid to good looking girls. I think me being kind of ugly created an opening as people avoided me but the group was large and saw the opening and maybe just "face ignored" me which also happens a lot. Also the milfs holding their kids in rafts tended to just ignore any gropes as there's lots of flailing kids around so in their head it's just that happening

Worth the urinal levels of pee for me. The chlorine smell happens when the chlorine is interacting with biological stuff in the water. Otherwise it's not smelly. Water parks bomb the f out of their water with high chlorine. It's crazy gross

I wish I could go to the pool or beach to stare at women in bikinis but I’d have to go alone so I’d probably just seem like a creep.

This sounds brutal Bro. Whatever you do know that we deserve better than this.

Dude it’s like December why are you going to a pool lmao

I like to cope with swimming too, I have to find beaches that have very few people and unofficial places. Still doesn't always help. Lakesides, oceans and pools are the worst places to get mogged. PDA in those places is the worst.

I went to the pool once and there was this foid with huge tits and as i soon come home I whacked in the shower.