Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: wearing the same clotes for years

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★★★
Ive learnt dark wizardry and harnessed the power of fast forwarding, i used to venture thrift stores litteraly everyday after school, but it was mostly just anorexic girl clothes, and little twink clothes. I used to wear litterally, and i mean absolutetely litteraly, wear the same clothes everyday. I was competely in my own deluded world wearing hobo and looking homeless, i used to scare women daily. I stared down people, i was just a weird guy, all beacuse of school,

Forgot to add, but its been almost 4 years, ive already bought a bunch of tshirts

I still wear the same adidas pants with holes in them as I did when I was 12

I still wear the same adidas pants with holes in them as I did when I was 12
Based, i only have 2 jeans, and a bunch of thrifted tshirts, in my personal opinion my muscles are the deal breaker wheter i look big or not, when i was 17 people (dudes) said i looked buff, with polo, now im rotting

thats also the philosophy of minimalism, its a good thing we are saving the earth we need to be appreciated for using and recycling clothes. But foids will rather have sex with criminal meat eaters than me

Based, i only have 2 jeans, and a bunch of thrifted tshirts, in my personal opinion my muscles are the deal breaker wheter i look big or not, when i was 17 people (dudes) said i looked buff, with polo, now im rotting
old clothes are comfy and yeah no clothes for your FACE. chad can wear the smelly shirt and still gets laid while a subhuman buys the latest gucci product and gets rejected

thats also the philosophy of minimalism, its a good thing we are saving the earth we need to be appreciated for using and recycling clothes. But foids will rather have sex with criminal meat eaters than me
I see all of this slop everywhere, its infested all corners of life, and turned us all to gleefully little slaves, people kill and rebel to be able to eat slop

old clothes are comfy and yeah no clothes for your FACE. chad can wear the smelly shirt and still gets laid while a subhuman buys the latest gucci product and gets rejected
Ive seen people wear identical clothes, and theyre light years apart

Same. I stopped growing early and most of my clothes are still in good or at least normal condition, so i dont see a point in throwing shekels out the window for new clothes

That’s nothing, how often do you wash your clothes? I often have to reuse a lot of shit or wash by hand for a while because I’m unable to wash clothes as much as I’d like due to my shitty apartment’s limited hot water supply a day.

That’s nothing, how often do you wash your clothes? I often have to reuse a lot of shit or wash by hand for a while because I’m unable to wash clothes as much as I’d like due to my shitty apartment’s limited hot water supply a day.
At maximum 3 days in a row, sometimes i just let it lie

I have a hole in the shirt I'm wearing, I've had it for 10 years, from when I was in high school.

I have a hole in the shirt I'm wearing, I've had it for 10 years, from when I was in high school.
Good to know im not the only one, i go to clothe stores regurarly

I have mine with holes still wearing that shit to this day

nah bro, every since I started slopmaxxing I have had to buy bigger pants every year, its brootal but at least the food is good :feelsokman:

I only get rid of my clothes when they develop holes

then they become shop rags in my garage

Nowadays fashion is meaningless. Chad in a clean hoodie and sweatpants slays

nah bro, every since I started slopmaxxing I have had to buy bigger pants every year, its brootal but at least the food is good :feelsokman:
i wear heartattack ultra obese pants, just so they can fit me, but im skinny

I'm just autistically sensitive to textures on my skin, there's only a few materials I can tolerate.

Yes. As an adult, I've only updated my wardrobe once, and that was 5 years ago.

Same. I essentially have 3 set of clothes on my wardrobe and I don't mix them. It's like a true or false statement for me as a programmer. If clothes1 is being washed, then wear clothes2 and vice versa.