Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: In the hs, at recess time you were always alone

I was online-schooled, at a place known as "IForward".

yeah, being lonely back then felt horrendous. it was close to physical suffering. it gets easier with age though.

ye, i was often out walking in the long daily recess at high school, the ~30-40 min remanining after lunch (called gymnasiet in sweden) if no one wanted to play ping pong. The normtards were probably sitting around at some sofa talking about nothing and nothing.

ye, i was often out walking in the long daily recess at high school, the ~30-40 min remanining after lunch (called gymnasiet in sweden) if no one wanted to play ping pong. The normtards were probably sitting around at some sofa talking about nothing and nothing.
[UWSL]How are Swedish girls? are they tall? are they skinny with big natural tits (I love the combination of pretty+thin+big natural tits), are they arrogant? are they all blondes?[/UWSL]

yeah same, partially why i often skipped classes.

moggs me for living in a developed country

This

I was playing mobile games alone

Yes,i was a loner truecel even back then

[UWSL]How are Swedish girls? are they tall? are they skinny with big natural tits (I love the combination of pretty+thin+big natural tits), are they arrogant? are they all blondes?[/UWSL]
1,67 average big tits, among the biggest in the world. like C-cup average. Skinny mostly. Well, to ask if theyre blonde is not a real question. All swedish girls are blonde, since not blonde girls arent swedish. And being the most beautiful women in the world together with slavic women, they are among the most arrogant. Moreso than celtic/british and meditteranean women

Yes, sometimes I hid myself in the toilet to avoid normies

alone, always alone
I wasn't alone I was in the bathroom with my head in the closet and when they finished beating me and humiliating me i was alone crying

Sometimes yes, sometimes no