Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Lanky Arms/Legs

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
One thing I've always wondered is why did my body movements always looked awkward/weird on camera. But then I found out the reason why is because of long legs/arms, which make make my movements unnatural. Do you guys have any tips to circumvent this?

baggy clothes i guess, whiteniggerrappermaxx

long legs and arms isn't a bad trait, the opposite.

my wrists are smaller than a toddlers and my arms are autistically long and awkward. Also have small ribcage and female tier hips

long legs and arms isn't a bad trait, the opposite.
Tbh both extremes look bad, but atleast you don't look autistic whenever you walk or do something. Lol I remember in 7th grade a girl thought I was special needs once.
my wrists are smaller than a toddlers and my arms are autistically long and awkward. Also have small ribcage and female tier hips
How wide are your wrists? Mines is 6.5 inches.

thick jacket in the winter, also improves frame

What does the word lanky mean I never saw it before.

Thanks. Do you also know what would work in the warmer seasons too?

no, i don't.
sorry.

i get better service and reactions in the winter with the black jacket though.
it's a noticeable improvement.

Tallfag trait

Thanks. Do you also know what would work in the warmer seasons too?
Definitely no slevelessshirts or shirts where the sleeves ride up.
For lanky legs you can reduce this appearance by wearing jeans even in the summer.

No, having long arms and legs aren’t fucking incel traits. :feelsseriously:

:yes:

armsme

Whenever I gain weight, it looks like all of it goes exclusively to my belly.

One thing I've always wondered is why did my body movements always looked awkward/weird on camera. But then I found out the reason why is because of long legs/arms, which make make my movements unnatural. Do you guys have any tips to circumvent this?
Can’t relate

My arm span is 190cm (6'3") or something, but I am significantly shorter than that. It's over.

My arm span is 190cm (6'3") or something, but I am significantly shorter than that. It's over.
My wingspan is around 6'1 and I'm 2.5 - 3 inches shorter than that. Makes me think I stunted my growth.

Last edited:
My wingspan is around 6'1 and I'm 2.5 - 3 inches shorter than that. Makes me think I stunted my growth.
Maybe that is the case ... I got raised with McDonalds and ready-to-eat meals like instant noodles ... my father is also 3 inches taller than me ... that plus other factors might be the reason I'm not that tall.

my wingspan is around 6'6", 5 inches bigger than my height. I am a true lanklet subhuman, and giga stunted my growth.