Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Medium to High Pitched Voice

LivingInTheZoo

LivingInTheZoo

Cisco ASR1000-series router
I have a voice that's sort of in the middle of medium to high pitched. I'm also very soft spoken. Now, I can force myself to have a pretty deep voice, but after awhile I start to feel like I'm getting a lump in my throat. My natural speaking voice is pretty high compared to your average Chad. Foids naturally associate a deep voice with a macho bro Chad pumped full of freaking bro testosterone. All of my homies that lacked pussy from my college years of my life also had medium to higher pitched voices. I'm guessing this is a typical trait that incels such as myself have.

my voice is deep

Just be 6 ft 5, large framed, muscular,long dicked, intelligent,athlete,blue eyed ,square jaw,deep voiced and confident bro:chad: :feelsclown: These are the minimum requirements of a sub 3 landwhale..if you have these features you will score a landwhale :feelsclown:

your voice pitch will literally shift constantly based on your hormones and perceived status

not unexpected for incels to have higher pitch voices, and for them to constantly encounter femoids that use a deep voice with vocal fry like they're the big boss

shiiii thats true. voicepill is brutal.

not true always. i have a thick deep voice. I wish my voice was more clear and higher pitched.