Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait - Never receiving any messages

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★
It's been like this for years for me. Every time I get a text it's either an automated message or from the job-seeker place that I go just so I can keep getting unemployment money. On steam it's the same. I notice the orange glow that appears on the icon on my taskbar and when I open it up it's just reminding me about an update. I also don't have social media and I've never had it ever in my life.
I guess the title wasn't 100% accurate, I do receive messages from an actual human here and there, rarely. But they're only from either from a few family members.

Here, have one :)

People leave me on read when I send message and send me 0 messages back ever. Snapchat especially is brutal because you realise nobody wants to talk to you.
Here, have one :)

It's been like this for years for me. Every time I get a text it's either an automated message or from the job-seeker place that I go just so I can keep getting unemployment money. On steam it's the same. I notice the orange glow that appears on the icon on my taskbar and when I open it up it's just reminding me about an update. I also don't have social media and I've never had it ever in my life.
I guess the title wasn't 100% accurate, I do receive messages from an actual human here and there, rarely. But they're only from either from a few family members.
I have three contacts in my phone and no social media profiles. No dating apps. Over.

I have a smartphone without a simcard. How over is it for me? :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

I have a smartphone without a simcard. How over is it for me? :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:
Either way you wouldn't get any messages. Check chads snapchat, he's got like 20 foids who message him every day, lol.

I don't even have a phone

Can relate, i don't even have a phone anymore

The only message I've got is that my number is being cancelled because I don't recharge it.

Screenshot 20200408 033920 Contacts

Holy fuck i scrolled through my texts and out of 32 senders in 3 years 27 were automated bots for google n shit.

Last edited:
I became like that after college tbh

here here. It's over man :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

brutally same. Only the rope awaits us

Can relate. On my last birthday only 2 people wished me - my parents. Even my sister forgot :feelscry: :feelscry:

classic incel trait

Accurate
the only messages I receive are ones about credit tbh

more of a greycel trait

Summer breaks are suicide fuel. I realize quickly that people don't feel any real need to invite me to events or contact me. My presence is totally unwanted.