Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: not brushing your lips

• Thread starter Deleted member 32502
  • Start date
Deleted member 32502

Deleted member 32502

Self-banned
-
Our friend teachingredditfashion reveals grooming tips that all attractive men DO DAILY. Volcel if not brushing your lips twice a day. Don't forget cold showers

wtf brushing your lips is a thing?

Brushing lips jfl, I brush my tongue at least

jeremy meeks became a model and billionaire after brushing his lips while in jail

Do normies even do this?

Do normies even do this?
Obviously not. Men can't groom themselves too much, otherwise you look metrosexual and people think you are homo. These reddit fashion channels have to post forced content like this to collect ad revenue. Selling lies to place advertisements. There are too many of these reddit channels and they get millions of views for telling men to apply all creams and oils, clip nails, brush lips, take cold showers, have a specific length for your pubes etc. Selling bullshit to men is a booming business.

wtf brushing your lips is a thing?
Apparently it must be a thing now.
Holy fuck this must be the reason why we're incel!!!! :feelstrash::soy:
Oh Nooo!!! Looks like Face and Height never mattered, all we needed to do was brush our lips!!!!!!!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Do normies even do this
Of course not. They create shit like this to keep men on the rat race and the dating trendmill, Never being good enough, never being the best, nothing is ever enough. It's all bullshit.

I will brush my jaw tomorrow

man I remember that youtuber!
He used to puch cheap chinese tin watches a couple years ago, apparently now he's into scamming incels
jeremy meeks became a model and billionaire after brushing his lips while in jail
I am pretty sure he did brush them daily with negro dicks

Just take a shower bro. Just get a haircut bro. Just be confident bro. Just brush your lips bro!