Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: Only live for food and to use your phone

Based Network

Based Network

Recruit
★★★
No showering barely brushing teeth so tired of it all have not left the house for over 1 year asking myself why this is reality and how this could ever be fixed and reset into a good reality.

I live in front of the computer and don't leave my house, I order food online and I see no human except the man who delivers me food. It's over for me.

I live in front of the computer and don't leave my house, I order food online and I see no human except the man who delivers me food. It's over for me.
Absolutely brutal if only we could live a meaningful and satisfactory life why oh why.

mogs me, if I don't brush my teeth I can feel the mouth-death like a black cloud above me.

sorry about the pain brocel, this will all be over eventually.
It will shutdown but it won't reset afaik
If only there was a way to understand this thing we call life.

Retarded GrAY thread, are you 5 years old or something, only live to use your phone. Sound like a normfag

This is brutal, im so sorry man

Brutally relatable except I do my best to brush my teeth and showER on a regular basis.

Do you live alone or with your parents?

Cool I hope I'll live alone one day too I'm tired of my mother
You get tired of it after a while, you start to realize how alone you really are. At least you still have your parents.