Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Scared of Driving

Fallout

Fallout

I didn't want to be the one to forget.
★★★★★
I'm 24, and for the 2nd time in my life my mom is pressuring me into getting my drivers license again, it feels so worthless to put that risk on myself of driving a car out on the open road, i much rather enjoy the comforts of LDAR safely in my home than drive, mom took me out today in her car, i was sweating like crazy, my wristcel framecel body looked so pathetic gripping the steering wheel, couldnt 1 hand the steering wheel like ive seen Chads do in media, had a car follow me and i almost panicked so i had to pull over like a loser to let them pass, luckily she only made me drive for like 30mins, but it felt so wrong to be outside, having that risk of hitting a parked car or some normie dipshit or even their crotch goblin running out in the street, i was fearing that as i drove past, I SHOULDNT HAVE TO DRIVE AT ALL!!!! but my mom is the only person whos ever really cared for me, and she financed so many copes for my LDAR sessions that i feel the urge to not disappoint her, yet at the same time i feel like roping after getting out of the car, because she refuses to understand my paranoia about being behind the wheel, i think i might run away instead of driving out on the freeway, we might surely die and shes got a good career and money, to throw all that away if we die in a wreck because she desires for her inkwell son to get his license is just so damn pathetic, wish she would just let me LDAR in peace and accept i will never amount to anything and i will never give her grandchildren, ovER boyos :feelsrope:

It may be a fear now but it can become a great cope. Going on random night drives can be nice and peaceful, sometimes even fun

SAME OP:cryfeels:

Although night drive sounds fun
It may be a fear now but it can become a great cope. Going on random night drives can be nice and peaceful, sometimes even fun

she tells me about muh confidence will grow the more i drive, but that still doesint take away my paranoia i feel, i mean why have i avoided driving for so long? I knew normies in high school that had their permits at 16, but they had places to be, my ass just walked home and LDAR'd, trucels that live with their parents and can walk to work like me dont need to drive :reeeeee:

Cars are a moneysink, when you get a car you will know it is Jew Jr draining your wallet in gasoline and repaircosts and you will only use it to wageslave and buy groceries anyways

I've heard it's even better with motorcycles

I'll probably get one someday

Cars are a moneysink, when you get a car you will know it is Jew Jr draining your wallet in gasoline and repaircosts and you will only use it to wageslave and buy groceries anyways
Just rent a car when you feel like driving then

Just rent a car when you feel like driving then
You don't "feel like driving", either you are car dependent or not, I am living in a smalltown so I need it in my daily life, if you live in a megacity it is useless

You don't "feel like driving", either you are car dependent or not, I am living in a smalltown so I need it in my daily life, if you live in a megacity it is useless
It's not, driving is good, it's traffic what you want to avoid
Take a trip over the countryside and maybe you'll understand it

Having a car (buying) is a huge money sink, not only because of the price and maintenance but because it depreciates fast

In the end you'll pay like 3 cars over 4 years in maintenance, fuel, and depreciation

Driving is fun, it’s like playing a video game irl

I am going through the same. It's brutally over for people who are afraid to drive.

No so bad if you live in Europe, where public transport is good. Beyond Over if your a Burgercel, that the only way you can get anywhere lol

You should learn to drive seriously OP. It's easy and you will need it if you are gonna get older.

I relate to this so much brocel. Although I recently got my permit, im actually terrified of driving because it's just so stressful and one mistake can kill you/ruin your life.

Got my Drivers license a month ago. Took longer than average and my driving teacher was a dick but now i can finally drive

This. Driving is fun (if you pick the right cars) and a car can be a great cope. You should really learn how to do it. What car were you driving?

If you're really anxious and can't function driving a car, I suggest you go pilot a kart to get more comfortable. There is no traffic pressure and it's strictly for fun.

Spend $6k a year on a 1 ton death trap theory

Last edited:
driving is fun and easy. I enjoy driving and it barely took me time to get good at it. The first couple of times can be scary but after like 2 weeks of consistent practice, it becomes very easy.

If you live in america you have to fear the cops when you drive. Theyll shoot you and make your car insurance go up.
I run a radar detector in my car. Acts as an extra set of eyes when out on the road when the cops are trying to get their quotas or bully people on a boring day.

Won't do much if the cop is running laser (by the it picks up the gun the cop already knows how fast you're going)

Can't relate. Plenty of incels have whips

Yeah, I am afraid of driving. Not because of me, but because other people drive like apes.

Exactly, you aren't getting the car for yourself but for your future bosses. So you can be a good little wagie and be on time every day.

Yeah, I am afraid of driving. Not because of me, but because other people drive like apes.
Exactly. It's perfectly rational to not trust the general public's abillities. One drunk piece of shit swerving into you and you are gone, they probably won't even go to prison but you are dead.

Driving is based wtf are u talking about inkwell.
Its the only activity where u can accidentally die these days basically.
When I drive on the highway with opposite traffic I wish that truckdriver ahead would fall asleep and frontal my pathetic ass and send me to fkn heaven :feelsrope:

Exactly. It's perfectly rational to not trust the general public's abillities. One drunk piece of shit swerving into you and you are gone, they probably won't even go to prison but you are dead.
Thats is what we want? Whats the problem?

so many normgroids in this thread saying driving is easy and fun, a truecel has unshakeable anxiety everytime he drives and can't be a functioning member of society. fakecels.is more like it. I still feel like puking every time I have to drive and I've driven a car for the past 10 years

Usually on our own terms.
Nah, ur survival instincts will kick in on "your own terms"
This will eliminate all that anxiety, one moment and ur free of this pathetic incel existence for good:feelsokman:

Infinite layers of cope, driving is a bit nerve wrecking but worthwhile to learn just for how many possibilities it opens up.

I was sweating and nervous and panicking during the sessions, but you get used to it with time.

Imagine you want to go seamaxxing. Or moneymaxxing. Or just do anything anywhere ever. Driving is good for all of those. It's too useful a skill to skip just because the first months are really stressful and unpleasent.

so many normgroids in this thread saying driving is easy and fun, a truecel has unshakeable anxiety everytime he drives and can't be a functioning member of society. fakecels.is more like it. I still feel like puking every time I have to drive and I've driven a car for the past 10 years
What’s the connection between no pussy and driving ability? You have room temp IQ

What’s the connection between no pussy and driving ability? You have room temp IQ
having the ability to drive means you're a normgroid, it's not that complex

Driving itself is easy, it's adhering to the rules of the road that does it for me , i must've ran reds at least 20 times by now

Gat ya license buddy, can not stress this enough. Learning to drive is quite scary/anxiety inducing for anyone, especially if you're completely fresh and new to it, but if you do anything, get your license, it's a sense of freedom that just cant be explained until you have it. Plus you could get a van and we all know how hard they can go ;)

naah its a fakecel trait, driving is an escape of reality for us truecels who have nothing to do in life

Driving is based wtf are u talking about inkwell.
Its the only activity where u can accidentally die these days basically.
When I drive on the highway with opposite traffic I wish that truckdriver ahead would fall asleep and frontal my pathetic ass and send me to fkn heaven :feelsrope:
i still want to consume vidya copes and food, driving puts a high risk of all that being taken away

I understand why you don’t wanna drive now
yea, i dont want or need to be outside, near people either, being a wagie, seeing happy couples, its suicidefuel, i hate it.

This is incels.is not retards.is
it's incel-adjacent, while it has nothing to do with getting pussy. not knowing how to drive means you can't achieve some of the most basic skills, you know what else is a basic life skill? getting a girlfriend. if there were a statistic of adult men over 21 who can't drive, at least 2 thirds are virgins

The driverlicensepill is very brutal.

it's incel-adjacent, while it has nothing to do with getting pussy. not knowing how to drive means you can't achieve some of the most basic skills, you know what else is a basic life skill? getting a girlfriend. if there were a statistic of adult men over 21 who can't drive, at least 2 thirds are virgins
You need to go get blackpilled and stop pushing bullshit like “getting a gf is a lifeskill”. That skill is called “be handsome”. Go learn game and become a pickup artist you fucking fakecel moron