Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Scared of Driving

You need to go get blackpilled and stop pushing bullshit like “getting a gf is a lifeskill”. That skill is called “be handsome”. Go learn game and become a pickup artist you fucking fakecel moron
Where did I say looks don't matter, retard?

It's actually a good thing, when you gotta go places you minimise time around ppl on public transport.

Where did I say looks don't matter, retard?
Chad gets girls without this made up “life skill” of acquiring a gf you absolute cretin. You’re talking about it as if it’s a skill to be learned. Go cry in the back of your mother’s car you loser

Chad gets girls without this made up “life skill” of acquiring a gf you absolute cretin. You’re talking about it as if it’s a skill to be learned. Go cry in the back of your mother’s car you loser
brocel calling another incel loser, I've seen it all kek :feelskek:

brocel calling another incel loser, I've seen it all kek :feelskek:
You come into a thread and call anyone who can drive a “normgroid”, when driving has nothing to do with pussy, and expect respect? :feelsseriously:

Yeah, I am afraid of driving. Not because of me, but because other people drive like apes.
This.

So many fags that honk me, or get stuck right behind me for no reason (even at high speed), and whatnot.

Otherwise OP, anxiety is what it is, I suggest benzodiazepines, best thing to do honestly. Convince your parents and start them, I wish I had started them earlier, there's no other way.

I also hate cars, and driving. I'll do it only if I absolutely have to.

I've always lived in downtown areas or near public transit where I could walk or travel to work without a car.

Thank god for Covid cause now I can work remotely and never have to commute, and almost never need a car now.

lmao same. I passed relatively ok the second time though the inspector was nice. but I haven't driven in 4 years now. it's too scary and after you sit in a normalfag's car once you know they're unhinged as fuck. and it's hard to pay attention to everything and know every rule and have perfect control of the car. you literally gotta pay attention to the other guy's sign and hope it doesn't have trees all grown into it. also paying out the ass for insurance, fuel, repairs etc. normalfags have a burning desire to own expensive cars and go fast and shit but I cba getting hit by some nigger and unable to move the rest of my life. also my dad died driving lmao he was also not very good at it. only way is every car is AI driven, gps connected and proven to decrease accidents/accident severity by 98% then it'll be more worth
Cars are a moneysink, when you get a car you will know it is Jew Jr draining your wallet in gasoline and repaircosts and you will only use it to wageslave and buy groceries anyways
yeah that and normals drive around to each other's houses and talk about normalfag shit and waging and also go around the city spending money on useless shit like restaurants or spas. I cba and when I need something I'll just have some wagie deliver it to me :feelzez: they do grocery delivery now with very reasonable pricing. and you can save the list of stuff you want and just order more or less the same things every 2 weeks :feelsaww: costs the same as going out yourself if you were doing it in a car but the wagecuck takes the car accident risk :feelsaww:
Exactly. It's perfectly rational to not trust the general public's abillities. One drunk piece of shit swerving into you and you are gone, they probably won't even go to prison but you are dead.
yeah when you hear that you're supposed to trust the other retards to not nuke you, know the rules and perfectly apply them you know it's over. cars are just way too dangerous for humans to be in. speed too high. much better to live cheaply and if you need to, use public transportation/bicycle or order stuff to your house :feelsaww:

I was scared to drive for a long time as well but once you start you get used to it very quickly. I would highly recommend getting a license. Makes every day life 10x easier and it will give you a sense of freedom like never before. I regret not doing so sooner.

Start out by driving around in the countryside on county backroads (do NOT start out on wet gravel) and work your way up to more urban locations then finally highways and freeways. This is what I did, minus the not starting on wet gravel part xD.

p.s.- I do not own a car. I live with my folks and if you do as well you will likely not need one ether given that they already own one.

the fuck would you even drive to as an incel?

Take the urban planning pill. There’s a guy on YouTube called “ notjustbikes” that can go into it way more eloquent and in depth than me, but the tldr is this: in the USA, we tend to build outwards instead of up. This, combined with shitty zoning laws, and an over abundance of single family housing means that everything is much farther apart than in say, Europe. This means that you need to go longer distances, thus forcing people to use cars.

I never drove and I don't have a license.
Why they have so much info to learn? Just make 20 rules, not tons of information.
I have read that in some non-Western countries getting driver license is very easy; you only have a few requirements.

To poor for it myself. Driving lessons are super expensive and I can't even afford a used car, not to mention paying for all the upkeep and taxes. My conentration is also to shit to learn all the rules and laws.

driving is a good cope

I have only driven about 10 hours and in those 10 hours maybe only half were around alot of traffic, in those 5 hours I narrowly avoided accidents with 2 other drivers (not even my fault) and both times it was foids. Sucks that driving is so apart of normal life because you have to constantly be on the watch for idiots

I love driving, especially at night. Pretty peaceful.

I just can't rn since my drivers licence has been taken away because of various DUIs but when I get it back I hope to resume my late night higway escapades :smonk:

I love driving, especially at night. Pretty peaceful.

I just can't rn since my drivers licence has been taken away because of various DUIs but when I get it back I hope to resume my late night higway escapades :smonk:
I would hate to put up with useless traffic cops, acting all pretentious because you go slightly over the speed limit

im not Scared just Poor to buy a Car

Cars are a moneysink, when you get a car you will know it is Jew Jr draining your wallet in gasoline and repaircosts and you will only use it to wageslave and buy groceries anyways
how do you know it's jews

I'm not
@LastGerman

Trucel trait: driving like retard because death doesn't scare you

ER enjoyed driving aswell I think.
I would hate to put up with useless traffic cops, acting all pretentious because you go slightly over the speed limit
Yeah traffic cops suck but luckily there are certain apps that notify you when police is nearby

ER enjoyed driving aswell I think.

Yeah traffic cops suck but luckily there are certain apps that notify you when police is nearby
What is it called and does it only work in certain countries?

Car is just pure waste of money.

What is it called and does it only work in certain countries?
There are multiple apps, Flitsmeister, Range, or Coyote but they are banned in some countries. I live in the Netherlands myself but I guess it could also work for other countries.

I like driving. I don't like driving when there are other people in the road, lmao.

Can confirm car maxing is legit after getting my drivers license became a teen father and have a harem no longer need to pay for prostitutes

Remember, there are women who drive. You, as a man, can definitely drive.
This actually helped me to get over my fear of driving when I was learning lol

you will only use it to wageslave and buy groceries anyways
Exactly. You can basically only have a car if you have a job because they are a huge investment and constant money drain and you only use the car to get to and from your job. Add to that, that the streets are absolutely stuffed with vehicles nowadays and driving in or even close to cities here is just stressfull and annoying every time. Cars being a fun thing is a delusonal outdated boomer view.

it's incel-adjacent, while it has nothing to do with getting pussy. not knowing how to drive means you can't achieve some of the most basic skills, you know what else is a basic life skill? getting a girlfriend. if there were a statistic of adult men over 21 who can't drive, at least 2 thirds are virgins
This is not causation but correlation though. The truth is, that men that generally never get any positive feedback from soyciety and fefails simply won't invest their time and money into things like getting licenses and stuff like that. If the world has made it clear for the first decades of your life that no matter what you do, you won't have any success and won't have your needs met then you simply don't care for these type of things anymore. For men like us, having a car and using it would be basically purely limited to go to work every day and maybe once in a while pick up groceries.

Also, wtf:

while it has nothing to do with getting pussy

not knowing how to drive means you can't achieve some of the most basic skills, you know what else is a basic life skill? getting a girlfriend.

the same time i feel like roping after getting out of the car, because she refuses to understand my paranoia about being behind the wheel,
I was scared of driving at first too. After you do it for awhile it stops being scary.

You'll get better and more comfortable it's worth having a license even if u don't buy a car due to costs. Unless u live in a 3rd world country where everyone drives like a maniac then rip