Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Service workers make small talk with everyone but you

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
With me it’s a painfully forced “thanks have a good day” with everyone else they joke and laugh and talk about anything under the sun.

Yup, pretty much

Social isolation is unbearable

It's brutal when foids are friendly and warm and we show up and they turn monotone and cold. :feelsLSD:

100% its fucking brutal. I cant even get the cashiers to smile at me. Brutal. Literally only human contact I have is retail workers and they dont even offer pleasantries or idle small talk :feelsohh:

Yep. They talk to me bare minimum.

With me it’s a painfully forced “thanks have a good day” with everyone else they joke and laugh and talk about anything under the sun.
Or they are unnaturally polite to get you to spend more on other items but drop the act as soon as you tell them you aren't interested in buying anything else.

Every time a service-person treats us badly we should report it to their managers. I’ve done this like 5 times last month lol. Two managers even reached back to me and apologized :feelshaha:

One of them was super mad this happened and told me he would bring it up during their next work meeting haha

Last edited:
:feelsbadman: they somehow can just detect abnormalness.
It really seems that way. Especially the +50 aged women won't even pretend to not notice it and will clearly treat you differently to the person they just spoke to in a very friendly manner, not saying anything to you, or maybe a dull "hi".

they just mog me and then move on like nothing has happend, not even small talk or anything