Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal incel trait: sitting at bar

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
reeee this hotel bar near one of my homes has no more bar seats

cuz covid

brutal man

bar seats are good since i am a loser who drinks alone and so can talk to chad bartender

they gave me a table for 4 so there are three empty seats staring at me reminding me of what a loser i am

absolutely brutal

on the plus side im drunk and its 3pm

Dunno. Maybe it is true for young people actually. But sitting in a bar or pub alone isn't really uncommon.

yeah man I'm showing the bartender this thread right now, just so he knows what problems i'm drinking away in life

gonna get wasted tonight

yeah man I'm showing the bartender this thread right now, just so he knows what problems i'm drinking away in life

gonna get wasted tonight
Based bartendercel (?)

Sitting at the bar or pub alone while Chad comes in and seduces all the women sitting around you

Ngl, I was fully expecting a subtle brag in the form of your tab or the price of the drinks.

I like bars but they are too expensive for me. A beer costs like 5 times more than if I would have bought it myself at the store.

I cant stand alcohol. Will never drink it.

bars are made for foids/chads to socialize and have fun. not a place for an incel

if i go out i only go to office,convenience store and public transportation
looks like im way above most of you as im the grand wizard after all

I’m too poor for bars so I just drink alone

bars are made for foids/chads to socialize and have fun. not a place for an incel
Hotel bars are actually decent because there's plenty of personal space and shiet

Plus there's usually always a couple of suits on business trips drinking alone so you're not the only lonelycel.