Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Taking no photos when abroad

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Normies take hundreds of photos abroad and put it on social media etc to brag. We do not have the need to do such a thing because the incel mans heart is to not show off. Its over ngl. Such greed.

I wouldnt even have anyone to brag about it to. And I never leave my 4 walls pretty much. Traveling is for normies.

I wouldnt even have anyone to brag about it to. And I never leave my 4 walls pretty much. Traveling is for normies.
Tbh I have not gone on vacation in many years. Its Chad only. But I never took photos even so.

Normies take hundreds of photos abroad and put it on social media etc to brag. We do not have the need to do such a thing because the incel mans heart is to not show off. Its over ngl. Such greed.
Every time I travel i regret not staying home

I went to Mexico on vacation by myself, no pics at all

Glad you can relate. Its obvious people only take pictures to brag about. Incels have no such needs so don't. Normies brag, such greed.

Incel trait = not going abroad.

I dont want to show my disgusting face to anyone, let alone social media

Implying that I even travel places in the first place

Brutal truth. I only take one picture of myself when I travel (to be able to show if I ever have to) and the rest photos, i sparsely take of interesting stuff.

Brutal truth. I only take one picture of myself when I travel (to be able to show if I ever have to) and the rest photos, i sparsely take of interesting stuff.
Mogs me ngl. But still less than the 1000 selfies Stacy's take.

I never like to take photos by myself

Can confirm, t. inkwell

I relate buddy boyo

My insta has an astonishing 15 followers And I am a semi-talented artist. Foids have 300 alone for existing and for being jerk off material for orbiters.
At least you could fuck there without regret. Going to a good hooker is more pleasure to me than being the 7th billion person who has taken a photography of the Mona Lisa or who has climed the Eifelltower.

No point in taking photos as an ugly men

I take loads of picture.

Of which 0 of them have people

I agree with this, what good are pixels on a screen anyway.
I am never in photos anyway

I'm not even travelling abroad.

I could afford it, but it's pointless. I have no gf, no friends, no motivation.
And even if - despite all these things - I travelled somewhere, why would I take photos? I wouldn't even have anyone to show them to.

I take plenty of photos on my vacations. What doesn't appear in any of the photos is my unsightly face. That's what separates incels from normies and toilets.
Traveling is for normies.

Traveling to popular cities and beaches is for normies. Spending a little extra cash to fly out to remote islands that aren't overrun with tourists (you can find them as close as the outer Bahamian islands) is a lot more incel-friendly way to travel. Same goes for isolated mountains, forests and deserts where normies don't go.

Last edited:
I ask not to be in photos when any are taken abroad or just in general.

The only pictures I have on my phone are cars I see. I don’t have any pictures of me.

yeah except i didn't go abroad so