Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: the only birthday cards you get are the cringe kind from businesses.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
Been in a few back then, still beside the point.

You're desperately avoiding the car title reveal, that is not an assumption :feelsLSD:
Defintely not desperately avoiding something I owned you on several times already. I just feel bad having to remind you that YOUR CAR IS OLDER THAN YOU :feelskek: :feelskek:

You've never been in a fight. You were scared just chatting me on the phone

No you don't bruh stop lying to yourself, you still owe payments on it.
Literally didn't know if car payments here is a thing.

You literally can't handle the fact that a min wagie has a newer car than yours :feelskek:

Take your L. This couldn't possibly be more humiliating for you

Literally didn't know if car payments here is a thing.

This couldn't possibly be more humiliating
Does that mean your dad has your car title?
So the car isnt actually yours :lul: ?

It must be humiliating not being able to prove ownership of a little 4banger soyota :feelskek:

Does that mean your dad has your car title?
So the car isnt actually yours :lul: ?

It must be humiliating not being able to prove ownership of a little 4banger soyota :feelskek:
How does it feel knowing that a min wagie has a car newer than yours? Answer me little dreggy

And you seem to mention dads a lot, as if you're someone who lives with his dad and doesn't know how to do anything with him :lul:

How does it feel knowing that a min wagie has a car newer than yours? Answer me little dreggy

And you seem to mention dads a lot, as if you're someone who lives with his dad and doesn't know how to do anything with him :lul:
I want to see your car title nigga but you clearly dont have it.

Nothing you say will change your reality.

I want to see your car title nigga but you clearly dont have it.

Nothing you say will change your reality.
You're literally fuming rn. I completely broke you. This feels like a last desperation to cling to something. The last staw was seeing my car newer than yours and not being able to handle it. That broke you huh?

You're literally fuming rn. I completely broke you. This feels like a last desperation to cling to something. The last staw was seeing my car newer than yours and not being able to handle it. That broke you huh?
Why are you so desperate to change the subject? If it were anything else you would of delivered already :feelskek:

Why are you so desperate to change the subject? If it were anything else you would of delivered already :feelskek:
Change the topic? I am absolutely loving your meltdown about my car being newer than yours

The only meltdown I see here is you getting cornered into a car title reveal that you can't deliver.
It's time to end lying to yourself. You do this every time. You get brutally roasted, hand to a last thread as everyone sees you humiliated, and then you run away. Sad really
How does it feeling knowing my car is newer than yours?

Do you feel humiliated that you got exposed in not having your car title on hand?
How does it feel after your rich larp knowing that I have a newer car than you?

How does it feel after your rich larp knowing that I have a newer car than you?
That's like me asking you what it feels like paying rent while I collect rent.

You don't have the car title in hand :feelskek: take your L and move on.

That's like me asking you what it feels like paying rent while I collect rent.

You don't have the car title in hand :feelskek: take your L and move on.
Collect rent? This larp is humiliating man I thought you dropped it. We heard your 15 year old voice. We saw your filthy nails. We saw your scrub car. Come on all the threads showing your larp weren't enough?

Anyway answer me. How does it feel after your rich larp knowing that I have a newer car than you? :feelshmm:

Chad trait: getting birthday cards

Yes this larp below here is humiliating

you damn well know your glove box is as empty as your soul :lul: :lul: :lul:
Bruh you must dying inside knowing after your rich larpthat I have a newer car than you :feelshmm:

I got nothing from family or friends for my birthday.
ok I’ll take it a step further with some honesty. Not only did I get nothing for my birthday, but my parents gave my sister over 1,000 for her bills because she’s irresponsible even though she makes good money.

Never gotten a card tbh

Hmmm maybe a draw here not really sure

both are kinda getting annoying now and just saying the same shit over and over again

FTL - 26.5, dregster 10.5