Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel trait: You are cringe-resistant

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
As an incel you already break the social dogma by way of your socially unacceptable looks...
Normie socialization and cringe culture in general is all about breaking conventional social expectations and hierarchies.
Sometimes when I see normies make fun of people for things that are cringe I just think to myself 'Ah hell, why should anyone care? As long as you're having fun, who cares if it's cringe'?
For this reason I have a very high tolerance for cringe.

I try to see the best in people

No... I'm a tough nut to crack. You'll have to try harder!
AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

923.jpg

every dude with mommy kinks should just stfu nigga

awkward-kid.gif

My incel trait is the opposite: super affected by cringe.

Seeing cringe scares me because I know thats what I look like

What is there to Cringe About , we are loosers " By Default and Maybe Design if you will . It can only go Up " From down there .

What is there to Cringe About , we are loosers " By Default and Maybe Design if you will . It can only go Up " From down there .
Yeah exactly das what I'm sayin', we ARE cringe by default so it's hard for me to cringe at others knowing that.

Yeah exactly das what I'm sayin', we ARE cringe by default so it's hard for me to cringe at others knowing that.
Woman are never Cringed at , when they are / or can be the Most Cringe . Talk about Halo Effect ( woman are wonderful " ) .

Same goes for very attractive Man .

But once your Ugly People Associate Garbage with you . Call you Cringe when you act up " or whatever . So really why Bother . Its not your Fault that your Ugly and or Poor to begin with .

As an incel you already break the social dogma by way of your socially unacceptable looks...
Normie socialization and cringe culture in general is all about breaking conventional social expectations and hierarchies.
Sometimes when I see normies make fun of people for things that are cringe I just think to myself 'Ah hell, why should anyone care? As long as you're having fun, who cares if it's cringe'?
they only think it’s cringe if you’re ugly like me

Nope. We make fun of cucks and such folks all the time for doung unacceptable things(as we rightfully should).