Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: the only time women touch you for more than 2 seconds is when you get your hair cut

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
But even then, they don't even make small talk with you. There i am and everyone is laughing and talking and having a good time and I ask normal questions to not stay quiet and weird and I literally only get met with yes or no answers. Like I'm not even making a move and still women are so repulsed by me that simply the notion of normal conversation is too much. Actually over.

Didn't even make eye contact with me or say anything when I paid, I just stood there like an idiot and she just completely ignored me and I walked out with no response.

I remember in highschool I was on the bus with a female friend (cucked) when she put her head on my shoulders.

I remember in highschool I was on the bus with a female friend (cucked) when she put her head on my shoulders.
yeah, that happened once to me a long time ago just a friend obv too but damm that felt so nice

Foids can't cut male hair

But even then, they don't even make small talk with you. There i am and everyone is laughing and talking and having a good time and I ask normal questions to not stay quiet and weird and I literally only get met with yes or no answers. Like I'm not even making a move and still women are so repulsed by me that simply the notion of normal conversation is too much. Actually over.

Didn't even make eye contact with me or say anything when I paid, I just stood there like an idiot and she just completely ignored me and I walked out with no response.
Relatable. Also, welcome back! You don't know me, but I used to read your posts before joining the forum.

Imagine going to a female barber

When I’m walking in the street, women look at me then quickly look to something else. :cryfeels: It’s mostly women doing this too

Imagine getting a haircut at all

Truecel trait: Not going to the barber because you feel too ashamed to sit there while knowing that the barber is disgusted by you.

Nigga this is your fault you really couldn't find a male barber. :feelskek:

No hair to cut for baldcels, it's over :feelsrope: