Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: watching shows about people with eating disorders

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
I've recently started to watch episodes of the show "freaky eaters" just because i found it to be somewhat entertaining. But after a while, i started watching other shows, covering similar topics, like my 600lb life. Then it damned on me. I came to the realization, that the reason why i like watching those shows is heavily correlated to my inceldom. The people in those shows are suffering, and quit a lot of them, live an even more depressing life than i do. Which makes me feel slightly less shit about myself. I also realized that this is the very same reason, why I used to enjoy watching gore videos. Because seeing somebody suffer, something much worse than inceldom. Managed to lesser my pain, and even made me feel somewhat, grateful for the things i have. That i can lie in my bed, drinking tea, while watching videos of people suffering, helps lessen my own suffering. Sure i know that this sounds quit morbid, but it still helps me cope. After all, i'm not hurtig anyone. Those people would've suffered nevertheless. Me watching them suffer, doesn't makes their suffering worse, but it lessens mine. Hence i'm in the right, lol. Can anybody relate?

Can't relate ngl

same applies to me. i watch many videos of slum dwellers and 600 loubd life. as good cope. helps me feel better. i also once lived a day in a slum just to feel better.its very good cope

same applies to me. i watch many videos of slum dwellers and 600 loubd life. as good cope. helps me feel better. i also once lived a day in a slum just to feel better.its very good cope
How do millions of people manage to live in such small area of slums?

Yeah it"s a pretty good cope, imo.

How do millions of people manage to live in such small area of slums?
they have completely demolished almkst all the wildlife and trees near cities in curryland. its truly disgraceful