Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: wearing same clothes everyday

You take a shower after every shit?

• Yes, I am clean.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No, I am filthy and dirty.

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
uglyduckling

uglyduckling

Banned
-
I take daily showers but wear the same socks, boxers and clothes.

I take a shower after every shit and I only use my own bathroom to take a shit.

Whenever I take a shit. I first remove all my clothes, boxers and socks.

Than I put on a towel and head for the bathroom. Take the dump and than take a shower after using a bidet to clean my asscheeks and Butt hole from feces.

I am not like you nasty motherfuckers who only use toilet paper and dry the shit instead of washing it off

I shit in my pants and wear them for a months.

I build up sweat and periodically let a little bit of piss out to form an aura. Animals fear me and women can't take their eyes off if me

I shit in my pants and wear them for a months.
Based

I need to up my nohygienemaxxing until I can live up to an ideal like that

I'm too depressed to stay hygienic. Plus, it feels kinda cucked considering that chad can literally live in a swamp and still get prime pussy.

I'm too depressed to stay hygienic. Plus, it feels kinda cucked considering that chad can literally live in a swamp and still get prime pussy.
Based, I only wash my majestic body when I feel it may cause scorching, excoriations through friction in summer etc. Washing serves to avoid infections and keep away parasites not to be accepted by puny humans.

i have 10 pairsof the same shirt, 5 pairs of the same pants and only one pair of shoes

IT and normies will come at us and be like
"this is why ur incel!! Yikes wearing the same clothes every day".
Not even realizing that all incels at one point took care of themselves and it literally didnt do anything to get attention or any positive reinforcement from society.

Logical conclusion will always be to self destruction maxx