Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: wishing you could go back in time, normie+ trait: wishing you could go forwards in time

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
since normies(and above) tend to experience their lives at their peak in youth youd think they would want to relive these moments for the rest of their lives, living vicariously thorugh their past,i.e. eternal recurrence. however, what i noticed is lack of gratitude for their memories, probably unaware of the necessity that they have on their psychological well being, they repress them in favor of their future.i guess it makes sense, if you enjoy a momentum of happiness and positive life experiences youd think its just going to get better and better, when in fact everything gets worse when you start aging.

if you're a failure in life in general, you will constantly wonder about the corrections you could have taken, most are unaware of the roadblocks that were put in place.and even for an incel your teenage years are "the best times of your life" since everything that comes afterwards is torture.

Yeah I sometimes wonder if I could have taken better care of my looks and not been so socially cringe in my formative years. But unfortunately that is impossible to ever find out.

Yeah I sometimes wonder if I could have taken better care of my looks and not been so socially cringe in my formative years. But unfortunately that is impossible to ever find out.

and even for an incel your teenage years are "the best times of your life" since everything that comes afterwards is torture.

No fucking way.

I hated everything about incel life. Bullied, rejected, shunned because I was forced to interact with others in a school setting.

Right now Im NEET and just shitpost all day barely seeing anyone apart from my mom once a week.

Teens have no freedom and are under the thumb of parents and schools. Never again Im happy as fuck that Im out of that.

I didn't want to say it in this forum out of fear of being called a fakecel, but, there was a window of time in my life of a year or so, after I lost weight (used to be fat) and before stress and lack of sleep from insanity destroyed my health, I used to look sort of good. Not chad tier, just high tier normie or so I'd say. And I got compliments from women, but never got laid or even a kiss as I was mentalcel. And yet that's already worth more than what betabuxxers have in my opinion (sex but no attraction). I miss those times so badly, and I was wondering how normies and chads don't go insane from the nostalgia when they grow old. And then it hit me. It's because they don't only experience those things we long for and never have, but they do so over and over to the point that they can actually have enough of it and be done with it and ready to "settle down" as the fuckers call it. Imagine that.

I will always wish I could return to the age of what is now 3 years ago. It will always be among the best years in my life.
unsettling said:
for an incel your teenage years are "the best times of your life" since everything that comes afterwards is torture.
Or because you literally die.

I want to go back in time