Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: you always sit alone at restaurants

• Thread starter gimmedatrope999
  • Start date
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
I don’t have any friends so I barely eat out, but when I do im almost always alone. I’ve gotten used to it tbh, it’s comforting in its own little way, but when I see other people eating with friends and having a good time I get really depressed. Can any brocels relate?

I would never have the balls to sit alone at a restaurant publicly. Good for you man

trucel trait: never went to a restaurant ever in your life, even if I went to one I'd look like an autisti homeless retard who doesn't know how to do anything

I go to the theaters alone a lot through

I would never have the balls to sit alone at a restaurant publicly. Good for you man
Fuck normies and fuck what they think.

truck stop diner, plenty there by themselves.
counter seems to be a top spot, i dont like it though.

I do that at expensive ones and it makes others feel uncomfortable. Best feeling ever.

At least in Japan, you don't look weird if you eat alone. But in America it's the opposite.

i usually never eat out, i just order stuff and ask them to leave it by the door.

I eat out alone fairly often and I see lots of other guys on their own as well.
And when are you not alone if you don't have any friends? :waitwhat:
probably family

Mogs me, last time I ate out with family was at some grand grand uncles wake in 2012.
It’s been atleast 2 years since I went out with them because of covid but I’m sorry to hear that brocel.
Rlly isn’t that bad of an experience. You get used to it

Last edited:
no family to eat with? but true

I only eat at fast food places alone

I do this always when I am on holiday alone. I must admit it does feel a bit uncomfortable eating at a restaurant alone. I would be too scared to do it in my home country

Nah man I never go out alone anywhere unless its neccessary :feelsrope:

I don’t have any friends so I barely eat out, but when I do im almost always alone. I’ve gotten used to it tbh, it’s comforting in its own little way, but when I see other people eating with friends and having a good time I get really depressed. Can any brocels relate?
Always have, always will.

trucel trait: never went to a restaurant ever in your life, even if I went to one I'd look like an autisti homeless retard who doesn't know how to do anything
true af

Well, my favorite bar, but yeah.

Yeah I do it all the time, it’s mostly sad but sometimes it’s peaceful

Incel trait: You don't eat in public at all :feelsmage:

^ Whenever I try to go in public alone everyone around me does as much as humanly possible to make sure I know that I am an outcast freak. But that might just be my area

eating alone is based. otherwise it becomes gross. eating should be done alone.