Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: You Aren’t Confident

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Not in the sense that you’re too afraid to approach a girl but i mean life in general. You know it’s over for you, your career, life, you have no friends or gf.

If i never dropped of school i could’ve gotten confidence and became a confident young man with lots of money and grown with the people around me and learned to have fun and not be thinking of revenge all day.

Meanwhile i had no way to gain confidence because i was stuck in a room 24/7 since 2013 and having to hear a toxic family and suffering the most horrific situations and my self esteem going into the toilet. I had no way to better myself.

Last edited:
Incel trait: you're short, ugly and non-NT

This is obvious but if you're good looking obviously you're always going to get continuous good feedback which would already amplify your confidence. It's also the opposite (or converse) for incels.