Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You Can’t Cook

Fireside99

Fireside99

,,,,,…..The Days Have Gone By,,,,,…….
-
I just burned a baked potatoe in the microwave

Bs, i can cook very well

You cant cook cause youre still living at mommas basement

Last edited:
i can cook pretty well. Just quit using a microwave. Look up easy recipes on the internet

You cant cook cause youre still living at mommas basement

Hmm? I was living in the basement of the apartment I shared with Mother, and I was able to cook very well...

Egg Sauce

Last edited:
the only thing I know how to make is ramen noodles

I know how to make pasta that’s it. Too low iq and short attention span to learn anything else

Can sadly relate :feelsbadman:

More like skinny dummy trait I like to eat so I can at least cook a potato and some other stuff

I can only cook if I autistically follow an extremely simple recipe. I mean, I can make a shitty omlette and so on but for any real meal there is no hope for me cooking 'intuitively' or whatever. I don't understand how people do that. I don't think this is an incel trait though I'm pretty sure most young people have no talent for cooking these days.

I can only cook if I autistically follow an extremely simple recipe. I mean, I can make a shitty omlette and so on but for any real meal there is no hope for me cooking 'intuitively' or whatever. I don't understand how people do that. I don't think this is an incel trait though I'm pretty sure most young people have no talent for cooking these days.
Stir-fries are an easy way to make good tasting food without a recipe. You can mix and match ingredients and there really isn’t a way to mess things up. Protein + veggie + sauce in a hot pan and just stir that shit till it’s cooked.

Stir-fries are an easy way to make good tasting food without a recipe. You can mix and match ingredients and there really isn’t a way to mess things up. Protein + veggie + sauce in a hot pan and just stir that shit till it’s cooked.
True. I should make some stirfries. They are pretty nice.