Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait:You cant smile without alcohol

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
The only time I really ever smile and I am genuinely happy is when I am drunk off of vodka but unfortunately due to being under 21 cuckfornia wont let me buy alcohol so I have to rely on connections and occasionally drink skyy and svedka which is every once and in a while and its really genuinely the only times I feel like I am in a relationship while being single.

I can’t drink alcohol because of my liver

Native American trait

I'm not a drinker

Connectionsmogs me.

i dont drink nor smoke because it worsens my headaches

Im pretty sure i’m going to have a stroke soon, not joking. All these years of loneliness, pain, rejection and suffering are catching up to me.

The only time I really ever smile and I am genuinely happy is when I am drunk off of vodka but unfortunately due to being under 21 cuckfornia wont let me buy alcohol so I have to rely on connections and occasionally drink skyy and svedka which is every once and in a while and its really genuinely the only times I feel like I am in a relationship while being single.
i only smile when i see a foid or normie or chad suffering but it’s rare

Non alcoholic Fatty liver
Brutal; only substances you can cope with now are weed, nicotine, or maybe (((prescription))) drugs like Xanax but I dont recommend the last one.