Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you can’t stand foids

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Can you stand foids?

• Yes, I am a fakecel chad who can stand foids.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I can’t stand foids, I have too much character and virtue, so I scare foids away.

Votes: 14 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I hate foids.

They are everywhere, like a hoard of zombies, and I am Jill Valentine being constantly pursued by my mothER, Nemesis.

View: https://youtu.be/0zd1y3fczQ0?feature=shared

@AsakuraHao @LeFrenchCel @leafblown @Lord Beric @Mecoja @Bianor @curryboy420 @Gendocel

Foids are so annoying, and they don’t fuck me, but they fuck dogs - it’s infuriating.

Beat a foid curbstomp a foid run a motorcar over a foid, Have godzilla feast on a foids corpse, Cannibal corpse hammer smash a face of foid, Run a lawnmower and chop off foids nose.

they aren't funny at all, they have annoying voices, they are whores, some of them abuse animals, they are extremely judgemental and i could go on and on

We need a "Beat a foid" day

We need a "Beat a foid" day
if she is hypergamous promiscous

Beat a foid curbstomp a foid run a motorcar over a foid, Have godzilla feast on a foids corpse, Cannibal corpse hammer smash a face of foid, Run a lawnmower and chop off foids nose.

I dont need to scare them, they run off on their own :feelshaha: perks of looking homeless

I hate foids.

They are everywhere, like a hoard of zombies, and I am Jill Valentine being constantly pursued by my mothER, Nemesis.

View: https://youtu.be/0zd1y3fczQ0?feature=shared

@AsakuraHao @LeFrenchCel @leafblown @Lord Beric @Mecoja @Bianor @curryboy420 @Gendocel

For that game i need the 4x damage mod so i can headshot a zombie with 1 shot, I like my game realistic and i want to enjoy the game, If the brain is destroyed the zombies shouldnt be able to get up.

they aren't funny at all, they have annoying voices, they are whores, some of them abuse animals, they are extremely judgemental and i could go on and on
yeah, everyday I was tired of that shit in public. They gossip and mocking.

I get especially disgusted when I see fat or trashy foids.

Yeah they are fucking insufferable

Foids want what other foids want. Hard to find a freethinker amongst the cave of rot.