[Venting] Incel trait: you can't 'take a joke' aimed at you

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Major
23d 14h 10m
Back in school normshits loved to bully me for my appearance and whenever I got mad at them they would say "gosh, rheinkwell, you can't even take a jOkE". Letting others bully you without saying a word or allowing them do so by laughing 'with them' is cucked af.

I still have incredible anger at those who mistreated me and whenever some toilet or normfag tried to humiliate me in public I just wanted to crack their skulls open (in GTA 5 online).

shii410

shii410

Commander
★★★
44d 19h 17m
I don't bother trying to argue when people insult me. I just say "haha yeah". you'd think people would eventually get tired of it but apparently that just encourages them more. it's a catch 22 situation for incels

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Major
23d 14h 10m
I don't bother trying to argue when people insult me. I just say "haha yeah". you'd think people would eventually get tired of it but apparently that just encourages them more. it's a catch 22 situation for incels
Yeah they continue and continue and continue because it's their highest pleasure to make themselves feel better by pushing others down

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Verified ✅
★★★★★
87d 8h 51m
Yeh I had the exact same thing.

My """"friends""""" would always make fun of my appearence but whenever I did anything they'd say "WWOOOAHHH CALM DOWN JESUS"

I beat two of them up tho which is good

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
58d 11h 25m
That's just normie methods of bullying. They set up a defense around it so you have literally no way to fight back. It's kicking you while you're down.

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Major
23d 14h 10m
Yeh I had the exact same thing.

My """"friends""""" would always make fun of my appearence but whenever I did anything they'd say "WWOOOAHHH CALM DOWN JESUS"

I beat two of them up tho which is good
Based based based

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Commander
★★
8d 23h 18m
I find it's best just to mmh at them I just could not be bothered with their shit it's so fucking childish.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Greycel
★★★★★
140d 15h 47m
Their jokes were always physical

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Major
23d 14h 10m
I find it's best just to mmh at them I just could not be bothered with their shit it's so fucking childish.
The bullying continues even in adulthood. It's just differently but it's still bullying.

Numb

Numb

Deformed Mexican
★★★★★
16d 8h 24m
Usually those jokes are designed to make fun of me or tell me im a subhuman