Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel trait: You didn't have a smartphone in highschool

Highschool grades (9-12) were really fucking weird, so many things happening and i never was a part of it. I didn't have no fucking smartphone while everyone else did, i had a fucking feature phone lol. Everyone was using fb, ig, trading their snapchat names to chat with the girls, having fun during the classes, using tinder just for lols and managing to get girls. Fuck. People are so fucking addicted to their smartphones, all the social media has inflated foids smv to the moon and beyond.

Now look at these retards (there are many more videos like this) they are trying to spend a fucking week or a month without a smartphone. Boohoo nobody is going to validate me on social media, shut the fuck up! Imagine being so dependent on your damned phone. Teehee i get so much validation it doesn't even make me happy anymore, i feel so lonely, nobody loves me, i'm so depressed. Please validate me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cObX6NbQ3Bw

Got my first smartphone being 19, when i started college. :incel: (it is an android)

I didnt have a phone until I was 23 JFL

Had one in high school but no sim card for the most part. So I couldn't call or text anyone

Holy shit, same. I only had a dumb phone. Only got a smartphone after i graduated. Went to high school from 2009 to 2014 btw

I bought my first smartphone this year and just to use it as a portable emulator station with a ps 4 controller attached to it.

I got an iPhone 4 from my dad when he upgraded phones when i was a junior in high school

Made me chuckle, I didn't have a smartphone until I was 16 despite it being very common by then

truecel trait: You had a Nokia brick while your peers were using smartphones, instagram wasn't popular but facebook messenger and whatsapp was at its height

I refused technology for a long time and in some ways it benefitted me, I can actually sit down and read a book without getting adhd spaz tics like zoomers, but either way I was a weird fuck in my teens so it wouldn't have benefitted me anyways not like I would be included

Incel trait: you had one but your parents forbid you from bringing it to school