Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You don't care about fashion and wear whatever you want

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It's very typical of bluepilled incels in denial to be really into male fashion thinking that if they dress smart they will pick up a foid, how deluded they are kek. Also the majority of the male fashion community is ricecels and currycels which makes it even more hilarious for some reason.

Male fashion advice: "Graphic t-shirts are forbidden because they are immature and childish, you must always wear a long sleeve buttoned shirt even if it's 40 degrees celsius outside. Hoodies also banned because they make you look lazy, wear wool jerseys instead and a blazer. Burn all your jeans and replace them by chinos. The only type of shoe you can wear are dressing shoes, avoid sneakers and boots. All your clothes must be XXS size and the only colors allowed are black, white, grey, brown or navy"

Pathetic

I used to wear expensive designer clothes when younger, it didn't help. I just had less money in my account.

I wear black t shirts, I wear work wear even on the weekends, I wear the cheapest shit money can buy, doesn't matter, I own a 3 piece suit I haven't worn in 6 years, and I use my shirts maybe 3 times a year.

:yes:

I just wear whatever’s comfy.

It's not that I don't care about fashion, it's that if I wear something fashionable I just look like I tryhard.
I don't have the looks to be 'fashionable'.

I've been wearing the same old jeans and jacket and shirts for a while now, i don't give a shit even if they're dirty

when you know blackpill you are no longer interested in branded clothing

I was too conscious about my looks to bother with "fashion". I didn't want to draw extra attention to myself so I always wore the most ordinary clothes with dull colors hoping to mute myself.