Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You wear whatever you want to wear

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Almost every normie in my college is looksmaxxed to a relatively high extent compared to normies on the streets.

I've noticed that the clothes I wear are deemed out of fashion as everyone wears similar types of clothing which is different from mine.

Brocels, do you guys care about what you wear outside?

I wear anime shirts

I have no particular "fashion" or real sense, and the clothes I wear are just what I have, though obviously not anything outrageous or particularly pathetic looking; there are no clothes for your subhumanity, and no clothes for how people will judge you based on being a sub 5... :feelsjuice:

Chad wearing rags will still be praised as being "bare-bones" and for her admirable human struggle, and the average truecel-tier, physically unattractive male wearing Gucci will be seen as compensating for something due to the horn effect, and belittled and ignored by foids the same; they will not cover the pillars of face, race, and height. :feelsclown:

average truecel-tier, physically unattractive male wearing Gucci will be seen as compensating for something due to the horn effect, and belittled and ignored by foids the same
:feelsohgod::feelsugh:

I own 2 black chinos, 1 pair of black flat vans. Currently have 3x black t shirts for going outside but am now transitioning over to dark navy shirts like in my avi. That is my uniform - I like to wear the same style every time I step outside.

Peace of mind, minimal decision fatigue.
You edited it :feelswhere::hax:

Almost every normie in my college is looksmaxxed to a relatively high extent compared to normies on the streets.

I've noticed that the clothes I wear are deemed out of fashion as everyone wears similar types of clothing which is different from mine.

Manletcel Trait: you only wear clothes that make you look taller, you only wear tall shoes and you only use monochromatic outfits

I have an old 20% from the dastardly Dregster for having Kana Momonogi as my avi, about a week after joining - I was an innocent GrAY!
image.png
That close up is jarring to say the least

I wear cheap techwear

I only west what fits me, without caring if it’s fashion. I am an outcast anyway, so i don’t even try to fit in.

I wear a t-shirt and jeans :feelsjuice:

truecel trait: you dont have your own money and you cant buy new clothes you want to wear so you wear only 5 clothes from 3 years ago that dont fit you anymore and people make fun of you when you go outside.

I only have one pair of sneakers and they have holes on them. My t-shirts have holes too. I'm not even joking.

I only have one pair of sneakers and they have holes on them. My t-shirts have holes too. I'm not even joking.
Damn :fuk:

I don't really give a fuck, I have a half decent job and enough money to buy clothes. It's just that I would rather buy things like computer parts. I'm past saving.
Wdym by past saving

I'm old and I'll never be part of the dating world.
Sorry, I thought you meant you were past the point of saving money

I wear the same gray clothes everyday

I wear whatever is comfortable and I don't give a fuck what shitty logo is on it because I'm not a fucking normie.