Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you don't give a dame about the 600k covid deaths.

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
On the contrary you probably wish the death toll would have been much higher lol. I don't blame you, i myself could give a flying about who bit the dust over covid or any other untimely demise. This wasn't close to being the new black plague, but at least we got a small preview as to what something like that would actually look like. Perhaps someday we may witness "the big one"

Last edited:
My heart is filled with happiness everytime i see those numbers go up :feelsaww:

Agreed I was hoping for 6 million or even better 60 million. Society would be radically transformed and housing prices would crash. Allowing me to money Maxx to the next level.
My heart is filled with happiness everytime i see those numbers go up :feelsaww:
Based as fuck

It's literally nothing

Wish there was a virus that only targeted foids,it would really put a smile on my face to see those arrogant worthless whores dying slowly in extreme pain.

i just thought it would be a far greater catastrophe

We need those numbers up! If 60 million died, USA would be a far better place.
50-60 million die every year.
20 months and 5 million deaths due to """corona""".
Not taking comorbidity into account this gives 3mil deaths/yr
5% of world deaths as an - Upper bound.
If you take comorbidity into account it's going to be even lower, since most corona deaths are sick and the old
In terms of total human life years lost - it's literally nothing.

Absolutely this. The world is full of retards, old, ugly and retarded. They all must go

it depends on the economic impact. i don't want my family's investments to suffer.

Lockdown was the best time of my life i pray every day for another pestilence to eradicate boomers and soys

I liked wearing masks and being inside, thank you guy who ate the bat you are a legend.

it depends on the economic impact. i don't want my family's investments to suffer.
brian launderie died an underwhelming death. he died at the entrace of a nature reserve park. couldn't even make it past the entrance.

it was so lifefuel seeing whores rope because they couldn't handle lockdown jfl too bad we never got the deadly plague that would wipe out a huge part of the population like i was hoping

it was so lifefuel seeing whores rope because they couldn't handle lockdown jfl too bad we never got the deadly plague that would wipe out a huge part of the population like i was hoping
These hos are so soft. They couldnt even handle 1 day in our shoes.:feelsgah:

600k obese and preexisting condition people died :society:

Based. The pro vaccine normies can shove the vaccine up their ass. Then it might actually work better. :feelsclown:

Its a hoax but I wish a really bad flu that only targeted Jews would spring up out of nowhere and thus finally free the planet from an estimated 4,000 years of their control over it.

I’m disappointed at how tame this "pandemic" was tbh

Honestly I was excited when covid first happened. It was like being in a cool disaster movie or something. but now it's just annoying with all the masks and vaccines and shit

All just meaningless numbers to me

I liked wearing masks and being inside, thank you guy who ate the bat you are a legend.
:feelskek: Very much this.

I feel almost normie-tier, walking around with a mask over my face.

Why would we care for the deaths of bluepilled boomers upholding this cucked gynocentric system? Covid has been a great culling

Its a hoax but I wish a really bad flu that only targeted Jews would spring up out of nowhere and thus finally free the planet from an estimated 14,000 years of their control over it.

Yup I don't give a shit. I live in a state where masking and lockdowns were not strongly enforced, so I don't wear mask unless its absolutely mandatory. I'm not a COVID skeptic --- I just don't fucking care. The world can lose a few people anyway

It was a shame that they weren't more graphic

I was very concerned about COVID.

Wish there was a virus that only targeted foids,it would really put a smile on my face to see those arrogant worthless whores dying slowly in extreme pain.
Based

Agreed I was hoping for 6 million or even better 60 million. Society would be radically transformed and housing prices would crash. Allowing me to money Maxx to the next level.

Based as fuck

We need those numbers up! If 60 million died, USA would be a far better place.

I care for the reason that I wish it took more lives

Based. The pro vaccine normies can shove the vaccine up their ass. Then it might actually work better. :feelsclown:

Why would we care for the deaths of bluepilled boomers upholding this cucked gynocentric system? Covid has been a great culling
:panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties:

I was so dissapointed in Corona, shit got solved only a year in. Was finally hoping for something..

750,000 reported deaths in the U.S but most believed that is only about half of the actual death toll due to unreported excess deaths. Real death toll in the U.S is likely 1 to 1.5 million