Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: You dream about this forum

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★★
Most of the time I do not have dreams, I simply go to sleep, black out, and wake up. And when I do very occasionally have dreams, a lot of the time they make no sense or are nightmares.

But sometimes, rarely I also have regular dreams, usually I do not remember these for very long after I wake up.

A few times I have dreamed about going onto my phone or computer and visiting this forum. I then dream about having a bunch of notifications and replies from other brocels (probably because I do not use many other sites for social interaction besides here).

Additionally, last night I had a dream about going onto the forum and my rank went up by one (to green). I was so happy for just a second. Then after I woke up I visited the forum and my rank was still the same.

iirc, I have had about 3-4 dreams, maybe a few more, relating to this forum.

Absolutely over when you're dreaming about Incel forums: I think in one of them, I even became mod or a role similar to it.

I relate to this I had a dream a few weeks ago about this forum, I feel so worthless because others are dreaming about better things

same i made a thread bout this

it's over trait: you dream blackpill related topics

i had a very long dream few days ago about hookers, i even felt something by touching their bodies but i didn't managed to fuck them and dream ended.

yeah this has happened a few times