Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting incel trait: you fantazise about kidnapping foids and keeping them as sex slaves

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
whenever I see a cute foid on the street i always start fantazing about kidnapping her, starting by following her to her home, then forcing her to follow me home, hugging her to make it look like she was my friend and hiding a gun under my clothes (a very common method for mugging people in my city) :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

shut the fuck up, if you start yelling or calling a cop I will blow his brains too :society:

then I woul keep her in a secret room or chained under my bed, and i would be able to fuck her every halloween, and every christmas eve while listening to music, that would be great

better than playing retarded videogames in front of the screen, using her mouth instead of my hands, to extract cum of my dick

Junko Furuta Part Two?

I just fantasize about pity-sex.

You are at a higher level there.

I just wanna fucking kill them, no sex, just mutilate the shit out of them. I wanna see their organs ripped out, their heads cut off, anything to make them suffer.

not really
I'm starting to think I'm the only one who fantasizes about shit like this, a guy on discord was shocked when I told him about this.

I also dream of torturing a foid while shes captive.

PUT ME IN THE SCREENSHOT ITCUCKS
Fucking kill that bitch, rip all her limps off, stab her in the fucking neck and throat !!!!! Get that hammer and smash her fucking head open !!!!

I'm starting to think I'm the only one who fantasizes about shit like this, a guy on discord was shocked when I told him about this.
Maybe you have already reached an extent of madness that I'm still far from.

You guys only fantasize about this ?

You guys only fantasize about this ?
I also fantasize about breaking into other people's houses, stealing everything and killing the whole family there, fuck, I need money and sex :v

Relatable.
I had plenty of fantasies like this.

Cannot relate

You're not alone this is a very alpha thing to do as seen in Kyrgyzstan

Post the video of the foid being set on fire by a mob

I don't really have them anymore, but my fantasies would to be along the lines of me taking one of the hot rich girls hostage to get money from her parents. I have her as I please but part of it is she comes around to it. I'm just so sweet.

Not sure about that. Perhaps I'm just soy-brained. My fantasies consist of coming home to a woman, wrapping myself around her; playing with her hair, and just sitting, holding each other for hours and hours, feeling our warmth together. Then maybe after a while things start to escalate, we start to flirt, be playful, and things become more intimate for a bit. I kiss her neck and tease her, we whisper dirty things in each other's ears. That sort of thing.